-the cheerleader and The Nerd part 1-

''Y/N! How are you?''

''Hey girl, looking cute today.''

''Y/N, wanna hang later?''

I rolled my eyes and ignored every comment that was made as I walked down the hallway of my high school.

I was popular, which seems awesome but actually is really annoying.

Everything I do and say is followed and judged and everyone wanted to be involved in my life.

There was one person who didn't care about my status and liked me for who I was.

Timothée Chalamet.

But if people found out we were secretly dating, my whole social life would be thrown out of the window.

You look beautiful.
X

I smiled lightly and looked around me, seeing Timmy stand across the hallway, smirking at me.

I rolled my eyes playfully and bit my lip, but stopped once I noticed my friends were coming.

''Hey Y/N. There's this party Friday and we should definitely go. Let's pre-party at my place and get totally wasted?'' My best friend said smiling.

She loved partying and drinking.

I didn't like it that much, although I made it seem like I did.

Or people just expected it from me.

''Sure.'' I said, fake smiling, already feeling a knot in my stomach about Friday night.

After a while of shallow conversations, the bell finally rang and I was able to get away from my sweet but annoying friends.

I really loved them and I was very grateful for them, but sometimes it just seemed like it didn't work between us and we were totally different people.

I walked into the classroom and noticed Timothée sitting in his usual chair in he front of the classroom. I took my usual spot two seats behind him and smiled at him unnoticable when I walked past him.

He just blushed and looked at the floor.

The teacher walked in the room and the class immediatly went silent, grabbing their books quickly and focusing their gazes on the board.

"Good morning everyone. Hope you all did your homework, because I will be questioning you all about the chapter you were supposed to make." The teacher said while grinning deviously.

I frowned my eyebrows, not because I didn't do my homework but because Timmy would be the laugh of the hour again.

"What happened when Luther went against the katholic church, miss Reddit?" The girl next to my shrugged and didn't even bother to think about the answer.

"There was formed a new belief, the protestanism." The fimiliar voice answered.

"Really Timothée? We get that you're smart, but you don't have to show us your nerd skills. Why don't you focus on the important things like losing your virginity instead so that you won't be the 40 year-old virgin everyone already knows you're going to be." Jace, the star quarterback, said from the back.

I rolled my eyes and immediatly got mad.

"Just because sex is the only word in your vocabulary, doesn't mean everyone should adjust to your stupid commands. And he could probably get more girls in bed than you, but he won't do that because he's actually a decent guy. So Jace, sweetie, shut your mouth and focus on getting some brains in that shallow empty head of yours." I said calmy but with a threatening tone in my voice.

The whole class looked at me with widened eyes and I just smirked, tucking a piece of hair behind my ear and focusing on the teacher again.

Timothée turned around shyly and nodded a thank you at me.

The teacher didn't say anything and went back to her quiz like nothing happened.

When class was over I went straight to the cafeteria where my friends were already waiting for me.

"I heard you just stood up for the loser of the century. Why would you do that?" Caitlyn, the co-captain asked with a frown.

"People like Jace need to learn that they can't just go around and be rude whenever they want to. You could learn from that too, Cait." I said as I rolled my eyes.

She stayed quiet, because she knew I was right.

The rest of the day went by slowly, but when it was finally done I was relieved because I could see Timmy again.

When the doorbell rang, I ran downstairs and wrapped myself around Timothée as soon as I saw him.

"I'm sorry they're so mean to you. I wish I could do more." He kissed me neck and shrugged, but didn't say anything.

He pushed me against the wall and supported me with his hands around my thighs.

"Please don't talk. I need you." He breathed as he kissed me passionately. His lips made its way down to my neck where he sucked on my sweet spot, earning a soft moan from me.

His grip around me tightened and he grinded his hardening crotch against me, making me wet instantly.

''Fuck me.'' I breathed against his lips as my hands made its way to his hair.

I took a fistful of his hair and tucked it backwards as he kept on kissing me, leaving bruises and lovebites all over.

He carried me upstairs and laid me gently on the bed, before he crawled on top of me and undid me from my shirt and bra.

He then took off my pants and underwear, leaving me completely naked.

I he bit his lip as he examined my body and his hands made their way to my chest, feeling my up and caressing them harshly.

*ding dong*

I pushed him off of me and looked at him with widened eyes.

Shit, I totally forgot my best friend was coming over to study for algebra.

''You have to leave.'' I said as I pushed Timmy off of me.

He frowned and his expression turned angry.

''Fucking hell, Y/N. I'm so done with this sneaking around. I understand you have to think about your reputation but I'm getting sick of it. We're done.'' He got up and walked out of my room, to the front door downstairs. I put on my clothes quickly and followed him.

When he opened it, Jessica, my best friend, looked confused at us.

''Tutor.'' He simply said and walked away.

Fuck, I messed it up. Big time.

I wanted to run after him, but I would expose myself and I wasn't ready for that.

''Well that was weird.'' Jessica muttered, but she already seemed distracted by something else and she started telling some gossip.

I was going to get him back, no matter what.

-

Hey peeps, how is everyone doing? I love you all so much and thank you all for still reading, voting and commenting!

Please VOTE if you liked and COMMENT what you think!

Requests are always open.