-Quarantine Quality Time-

For @flaviadolann, hope u like it! <3

(please read authors note at the end of this chapter)

-

We were about to pass the third week of self quarantine and to say we were bored was an understatement. Being locked up in a not too big apartment tends to get annoying, but especially when there's another person around.

Obviously this is what I signed up for when moving in with Timothée, but this whole corona shit was taking its toll on our moods and we were no where near happy when we were in the same room.

We hadn't properly talked in days and were both grumpy. At first I didn't wanna give in, but I missed laying in his arms while watching a show and decided to put my pride aside.

''Timmy?'' I skipped over to our bedroom where he was reading a book and laid down beside him, draping an arm around his torso.

''Mmm?''

''Can we be friends again?'' I mumbled sweetly, almost childlike. I fiddled with the strings of his sweatpants and avoided his gaze. He smiled lightly.

''Just friends?'' He smirked.

''Maybe a little more than that.'' I smirked back.

''I'm sorry being such a bitch to you sometimes. This whole situation is just so fucked up.'' My mood had reached an all time low and unfortunately for him, Timmy was the one to endure that. Obviously I didn't want to be rude, but I just couldn't help my snarky comments.

''It's fine, I know how you get. I'm sorry too, though. You don't deserve my grumpiness either.'' He pouted before leaning in for a kiss. I happily obliged and pressed my lips to his. We were about to emerge in a make out session when his hands found my sides and he started tickling me.

He knew how ticklish I was and he had me begging for his mercy in no time.

''Timmy, please, stop! I'll do anything, just- no oh my god, TIMMY!'' I screeched while I was laughing uncontrollably. He smirked and stopped finally. Yes, that meant I probably had to give him a blow job or something. Not that I minded. I loved making him feel good.

''When this is over, I'm going to take you to Italy. That place we filmed call me by your name, remember? I realise that life is too short to postpone things when now is the time to actually do it. I want to see the world with you and I'll be damned if I end not spending all the time I can with you.'' He said when we had settled on the couch to watch a movie. After our little sexual moment, we'd showered together and were now both in our chill outfit. The sudden confession of his deepest feelings made my heart melt. He'd always been a man of tender words, but I rarely got to hear them other than in his films.

''Timmy, you're too sweet. I love you.'' I snuggled closer to him, pressing a kiss to his hand I was holding. I didn't know how long it was gonna take before we were allowed to travel and go out again, but I didn't mind because with Timothée, there was never a dull moment.

-