-'I didn't mean to' part 2-

For @kara923 & @MAGCONfangirlforlife , hope u like it! ❤️

-

It had been three months after Timmy and I broke up and I was a mess.

I missed him like crazy.

We hadn't spoken ever since he walked out, I needed to talk to him and explain why I did what I did. Even if it was just for closure.

I saw him every once in a while.

I would smile at him and wave, but he'd just ignore me and pretend like I didn't exist.

I didn't blame him for acting the way he was, I just needed him to hear my side of the story.

I guessed that would never happen.

Until now.

We were standing in front of each other, staring into each other's eyes and waiting who was gonna say something first.

''Thank you for giving me a chance to explain. I know that you don't want to give me a second chance and I get that, but I want you to listen to me one more time.'' I said. He shrugged and rolled his eyes.

''I was mad at you okay? I know that isn't an excuse to go on and fuck some other guy senseless, but that was it. You treated me like absolute shit and I wanted to feel good about myself and he was there when you weren't.'' I stated. I felt sadness coming up.

How could I be so stupid by hurting him?

''It's just not an excuse. I'm sorry, Y/N. But I can't forgive you. I love you, but I'm just not in love with you anymore.'' He replied, sadness was visible in his eyes.

I nodded understanding and blinked away my tears.

''It's okay. I get it.'' I smiled, covering up my sadness.

''Can I give you one last kiss before you go?'' I asked desperately.

I wanted to feel if the fiery passion we used to have was still there.

He walked up to me and took a standstill right before me. I stood on my toes and brushed my lips over his, immediatly feeling sparks run through my veins.

I kissed him with all I had one last time and then we separated our ways again.

It was over and we both knew it.

-

:( sorry, cheating is just not forgivable.

Please VOTE if you liked and COMMENT what you think!

Requests are always open.

Timothée Chalamet ImaginesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara