-Hereditary-

@agent_peanut14 , thank you so much for sharing your story with me! It's people like you that keep me going and make me appreciate life more than anything. I hope I've done you justice and I hope this helped you a little! Love you

-

I didn't know what to do or say. I knew this was going to happen at some point. Things were getting pretty serious between Timmy and me, but I didn't think I was going to have to tell him so soon about it.

I was born with glaucoma and although I couldn't see much, I had to live with it so I tried to make the best of it. I knew that my baby would most likely have it as well, but I didn't think I had to tell Timmy about that so soon.

"But what do you think? We're basically already living together and we have a dog, don't you think it'll be the best to have a mini version of us walking around?" He said excitedly. I tried to fake a smile, but all I gave away was the fact that I wasn't happy.

"Y/N, tell me what you're thinking. Don't you want a baby with me?" He asked sadly. A tear slipped down my cheek and I could barely talk, yet I wanted to let him know so badly that it was everything I wanted. I just thought that once he found out our baby was going to be blind, he was going to change his mind.

"I do, I really want a baby with you. I just n-need to tell you something first." I looked at his silhouette and tried to examine the features of his face, but through my teary eyes and blurred vision I couldn't see much.

"What is it?" I sighed deeply, trying to find the right words to say.

"It's fine if you change your mind after this. You know about my condition and how I can't see a lot. Well, a few years back I found out that my dad had it too and that it's hereditary. If we're going to have a baby, it'll most likely be born blind our with partially sight." I said, finally. Something that has been a weight on my shoulders, is now finally gone.

"I know." He simply said.

"What?"

"Once you told me about your condition, I searched for information and I found that out too." He stated. I suddenly felt very dizzy and it got hard to breath.

"But do you want this baby, even though we know it's gonna be blind?" I asked with a shaky voice.

"Yes. I don't care what he or she will look like, be like, what it'll have or not. All I know is that you are the woman I want to spend the rest of my life with and that I want you to be the mother of my children. My love for you is unconditional and nothing will change that, not some hereditary condition, nothing. I love you, Y/N, more than anything. And I will love that baby just as much." By the time he was done, I had embraced him and cried softly on his shoulder.

"I'm sorry that I didn't tell you this earlier. I wanted to, I just couldn't. I was so scared you were going to leave me." I cried. he lifted my chin to look at him and wiped away some tears that were rolling down my cheek.

"I'd never leave you in a million years, Y/N, never. I promise you that." I smiled lightly and gave him a kiss on his lips.

"I love you. Thank for being so understanding."

"Always, Y/N, always."

-

This was tough to write, because first of all I do not know a lot about this, but second of all I didn't want to offend anyone in any kind of way. I hope I've done you, Phili, justice and I hope this helped you.

Please VOTE and COMMENT what you think!