-saved-

This imagine may be triggering because I'm going to include rape. If you're not comfortable with it, please DO NOT read it. I REPEAT DO NOT READ IT.

-

''Hey Chalamet, you down for another round?''
''Hey Timothée, wanna come with me later?'' ''Timmy, pass the ball.''

I was currently at a party where Timothée, the schools bad boy, was in the center of attention. All eyes were focused on him, mine included. Nothing special though, I'd had a major crush on him since the beginning of high school. The thing is that I was the schools nerd, basically the opposite of Timothée Chalamet.

I was sitting on the sofa in the living room where the party was set. Occasionally, people would fall over me, either drunk or making out. I didn't even know why I showed up at the party, I didn't even have any friends I went with.

I got up from the couch with my cup with beer in my hand. I made my way upstairs and got in the first room I saw. I grabbed my phone and scrolled through my instagram while sipping from the drink.

Suddenly the door opened and a muscular silhouette came standing in the doorway. The person closed the door and stepped closer to me. Although it was dark, I immediatly recognized him. The tall, muscular figure of Jackson, the biggest player in school, stepped intimidatingly closer and bend over my small body.

''God Y/N, I've wanted you for the longest time. You're so sexy and I've always noticed you. Now I finally got you.'' He whispered, alcohol radiating off of his body. He started kissing me roughly while feeling up my whole body.

''Jackson, stop please.'' I whined. His eyes filled with darkness and his movement became rougher the more I struggled against him.

He got up to undress himself while looking down at my fragile body. I took that as an opportunity to flee, but he stopped me by attacking my lips again. I squealed and fought against him, but he was way stronger so I had no chance in escaping.

''Please don't do this. Jackson, please.'' He ripped off my shirt and jeans, leaving me in only my underwear.

''Shut the fuck up. God, I totally get why you don't have any friends. You're so annoying. Thank god you're pretty, or else no one would ever come near you.'' I was taken aback by his words and suddenly I had no control over my body and mind anymore. He smirked at me before continuing. He quickly took off my underwear and positioned himself at my entrance. With no warning he slid into my paralyzed body.

I did nothing, I couldn't do anything. I just let it happen. All I did was cry.

All of a sudden the door swung open and an even more muscular figure appeared in the doorway.

''Jesus Timothée, get out.'' Jackson yelled at the person who's apparently Timothée Chalamet. He didn't do as Jackson said and walked angrily towards us. He took Jackson by his throat and smashed him against the wall, while I tried my best covering up my naked body.

''If you ever touch her again, I will fucking kill you. Do understand?'' He yelled at Jackson, who nodded in response.

''Now get out, or I'll kill you right here, right now.'' He pushed Jackson one last time against the wall, before letting him run off scared.

He handed me some clothes to cover up my body, looking away while I dressed myself. After I was done, tears streamed down my face uncontrollably.

''Hey, shh, he's gone now. I'm here, don't worry.'' He said while wrapping his arms around me to comfort me.

''No, get away from me.'' I got up and grabbed all my remainings before running downstairs, away from the party and every god damn stupid person.

All I did is run, away from all my problems caused by the people on that fucking school I went to.