-rough sex-

For @MAGCONfangirlforlife , hope u like it! ❤️

-

''Fucking hell, Y/N. Why can't you just keep your god damn eyes off of others for just once?'' He pushed me up against the wall and clenched his hand around my thigh.

I smirked.

''Oh you like this? You like me touching you like this, you dirty girl.'' He whispered in my ear. His lips grazed over my earlobe, making the hairs on my back stand up straight.

I nodded as I held my breath.

''Answer me.'' He demanded harshly as his grip around my legs tightened. His other hand was next to my head leaning against the wall, trapping me.

He was so dominant whenever he was like this, and even though I shouldn't like this as much as I did, I loved it with all my heart.

''Y-yes.'' I stuttered. He smirked, hoisting me up with both of his arms and pushing me further up against the wall, grinding his hardened crotch against me.

I inhaled deeply, feeling a sensual pleasure I knew all too well through my whole body.

He carried me to the couch and laid me on it, before crawling on top of me and attacking my neck with his lips.

He pinned my arms above my head and took of my shirt and jeans, leaving me in only my bra and undies.

''Say you're mine.'' He demanded.

''I'm yours.'' I breathed.

He slapped my ass and his eyes darkened.

''You're fucking mine.'' He roared as he now also took off his clothes.

''Say you want me.'' He demanded again.

''I want you, only you.''

''Good girl, now turn around and lean on all fours.'' I hesitated, but did what I was told because I didn't actually have a choice.

He grabbed my hips and didn't even bother the foreplay, slipping in with no warning and thrusting harshly and at a fast pace.

''Fuck.'' I breathed as a squeezed my eyes shut. At first it hurt, but pain turned into pleasure and soon I was a moaning mess.

''Mmm, Yeah you like that huh? You think I can make you come faster than those fuck ups you're always flirting with? You think they can make you feel like I do?'' He said darkly, slapping my ass as he still thrusted forcefully in me.

I whined and shook my head.

He grabbed my boobs and leaned his body over my back.

''Speak with words, darling.'' He said intimidatingly.

''No, no, they can't. Please make me come, Timmy.'' I moaned as he slapped my ass again.

''That's more like it.'' He groaned.

He was pumping in and out of me fastly, but his thrust became sloppier which meant he was nearing his high.

I too was reaching my climax, and to add even more pleasure he added one finger and touched my wet slit repeatedly.

I clenched my walls around him and earned a loud groan from him.

''Shit, fuck me. Make me come.'' I nearly screamed as the pleasure became too much and I was send into a state of euphoria.

Timmy was still thrusting and soon after he came too, laying his body on my back and resting himself on me.

He panted in my ear and felt up my body. I was breathing heavily too.

''Fuck baby. That was so good.'' I said when I had my breathing under control.

He smirked and nodded, turning me around and taking me in his arms.

''But remember, you're mine, only mine.'' He said as his grip around me tightened.

I smiled and nodded.

''Yeah I'm yours.''

-

Damn this is was dirty lol.

Please VOTE if you liked and COMMENT what you think!

Requests are always open.