-he leaves you part 2-

For @mrsdracofelton , hope u like it! ❤️

-

He was a treasure, my son.

He was now 5 years old and he was honestly the best child you could imagine.

Only everything he did reminded me of his father.

He didn't know his father and I would've liked to keep it that way.

But here Timothée was, right in front of me in the grocery store, looking with widened eyes to his resemblance in the boy.

He then looked at me, his eyes were full of remorse and regret.

''What's his name?'' He asked, hesitating to talk.

''That's none of your business.'' I spat as I grabbed my sons hand and lead him away from Timothée.

''Mommy, who was that?'' He asked with his eyebrows raised, confused.

''Just an old friend, sweetie. Don't worry about it.'' He nodded and followed me to a different isle, looking at the candy.

In the meanwhile I realized Timmy had followed me.

''Y/N, can we talk? Please?'' He said as he lowered his voice, being careful with his words.

''There's nothing to talk about, Timothée. You left me, and Thomas.'' I looked at him and I felt all the emotions I had tried to suppress the past 5 years.

''T-Thomas? That's his name?''

It was a name we both liked, it was a name of a dear friend we had lost.

''Yes. Now please leave us alone and go back to your fabulous life in the spotlights.'' I replied bitchy as I grabbed Thomas' hand and walked out of the store.

''Wait, Y/N. Please.'' He begged, grabbing my arm and spinning me around forcefully.

Thomas was looking at us with wide eyes and his mouth hung open.

''Baby, why don't you go sit on that bench over there and play with my phone, do not go anywhere and don't talk to strange people.'' I gave him my phone and he did as he was told, giving me a chance to call out Timothée for his ridiculous behavior.

''I don't owe you anything, you fucking prick. You left me with an unborn child, I had little money and no place to go to. Five years, no contact, no money, nothing. And now you think you can make it up to me? You're too late, you mean nothing anymore.'' I spat as I felt tears coming up.

He grabbed my hand, but I yanked it away forcefully, leaving him standing in front of me with the worst regret in his eyes.

''I'm sorry. I'll do anything to make it up to you. I'm such a fucking asshole, I know I don't deserve you or him. But I'm his father and he needs to know me. It's gonna affect him when he's older.'' I sighed. I hated to admit it, but he was right.

''He's too young to understand now. And it's not good for him to be confused. Just leave us alone and go live the life you've always wanted.''

''No, you don't understand. I thought I wanted that life, but it's all so shallow. I've been lost without you, but I was too scared to come back and admit it. You know me, Y/N. I'm a proud man, but I'm admitting now and I'm begging you to reconsider.'' A tear fell from my eye and I sighed at his words.

''You're not a proud man, Timothée. You're a pathetic little boy who doesn't have a clue of what he is doing with his life. I don't know you, not anymore. You're five years too late. Don't ever contact me again, or I will make sure you regret it.'' I stated as I turned around and walked off, but he stopped me and spun me around.

He grabbed my face and forcefully pressed his lips on mine, leaving me in complete awe.

The kiss was short, yet so powerful I could feel my whole body was on fire.

''Tell me you didn't feel anything with that kiss and I'll go.'' He whispered.

I was at loss for words.

I wanted to say I didn't feel anything, but I would be lying if I said that.

''Call me when you're ready to talk.'' He said as he gave me his business card.

-

Mmm, what do you think?

Please VOTE if you liked and COMMENT what you think!

Requests are always open.