-movie kiss-

Requested by @luckyvirgo , hope u like it❤️

-

''Y/N, Timothée, next up is the kissing scene. We've only rehearsed this once, but your chemistry is natural so this should work.'' The director said to the both of us.

I tried to act cool by nodding understandingly, but in fact I was so nervous I was about to pee my pants.

I have had this major crush on Timothée since the beginning of filming and this was a moment I had looked forward to ever since I read the script.

I walked to my dressing room where the stylists were already waiting to transform me into my character.

''Are you ready for the big scene?'' Amanda, who was doing my hair, asked while chuckling.

I simply smiled and nodded confidently, but who was I kidding? I probably looked like a toddler on her first day of school.

When my makeup and hair was done and I had my chosen outfit on, I walked to the set where I saw Timothée already waiting.

''Y/N, are you okay? You look a little pale.'' I smiled nervously and nodded.

''Yeah yeah, just nervous, you know.'' I chuckled awkwardly and looked at the ground, avoiding Timmy's stare at all costs.

''There's no need to be nervous, Y/N. I've looked forward for this moment since the beginning of filming and I'm not nervous either.'' He said, trying to reassure me.

It wasn't working though.

My feelings were all over the place and hearing him talk made my knees go weak and my heart skip a beat.

Our relationship was really nice, we were really good friends, but something had always stood in the way and it always seemed like whenever we tried to get closer, something would ruin us.

''Sorry. I-I just.... Never mind.''

''Okay guys, are we all ready?'' The director shouted.

''Don't be nervous.'' He whispered in my ear.

Everyone took their position and now all eyes were on Timothée and me.

I sighed deeply and closed my eyes for a second, trying to get into my role as good as possible.

''And Action.'' The director yelled.

''Why do you keep doing this? You keep messing my thoughts up and every time we get closer you either push me away or you're not interested. I'm sick of it, so fucking sick.'' I shouted at Jackson.

His expression was angry and I was making him more mad with every word I said.

''You know what, Hannah, you shouldn't have come to me in the first place. You know I'm no good. You've taken a risk with me.'' He said, trying to suppress his anger.

''So now this is my fault? You acted like you liked me too, what was I supposed to do? Just ignore you?'' I walked up to him and pushed him backwards, but he was obviously way stronger than me so he didn't stumble a bit.

He didn't answer me, he just stared blankly at me.

I couldn't read his emotion.

''I fucking hate you.'' I spat as I punched his chest repeatedly.

He grabbed my wrist and pushed me against the wall.

His expression had changed.

He wasn't angry anymore.

He seemed relieved, almost happy.

His face came closer, his lips were only an inch away.

''Relax.'' He whispered.

I was trapped between his arms and his body was pressed against me.

Then he kissed me.

It was nothing like a film kiss, it was pure passion, something I had never felt in my whole life.

After a few moments he pulled his head back and looked at me with his eyes widened.

He had felt it too.

''And cut.'' The director shouted.

''Good job, Y/N and Timothée, you're acting skills are really paying off.'' He said cheerfully. He hugged us both and pinched Timmy's cheek.

''Wow.'' He said as we walked to a little less crowded spot on the set.

''Wow indeed.'' I agreed with him.

''Wasn't so scary after all right?'' I smiled lightly and looked him into his eyes intently.

''I-I, Uh. Shit. I don't know w-what to say.'' I stuttered.

''Well then don't talk and kiss me instead.'' Timothée looked down at me and came closer.

He placed his lips on mine again and I immediatly felt the passion again.

I kissed back and wrapped my arms around his neck.

His arms swayed around my waist and he pulled me closer.

The kiss was hungry, fiery and sparks were flying everywhere.

It was even more intense than the kiss we had before.

After a minute I stepped back and smiled cheekily.

Timmy simply smirked and grabbed my hand gently.

''It's always a pleasure working with you.'' Timmy said softly, still smirking.

I just smirked back.

He was something different, special.

I liked him.

Hell, maybe I even loved him.

But that was something we were going to take time for and I wanted to do that with him.

-

Awh this one was fun to make!

Please VOTE if you liked and COMMENT what you think!

Requests are always open!