-jealousy-

For @kara923 , hope u like it ❤️

-

I watched in disgust as Timmy's fellow actor came closer than necessary.

The way she batted her eyelashes made me puke and she was touching him with every word he said.

But, I couldn't interrupt because they were in the middle of an interview and that would be rude as hell.

So I just needed to watch and tortured myself with this view.

When the interview was done, Timmy came walking up to me and grabbed my hand.

He went for a kiss on my cheek, but I turned my head so he kissed my lips instead.

I kissed him passionately as I was making sure that the bitch was watching.

''Let's go home, baby.'' I emphasized the last word to make clear he was mine.

He said his goodbyes to the cast members, I simply smiled and waved, accept at the man stealing bitch.

I narrowed my eyes and smirked deviously, then I pulled Timmy with me and walked away.

''Jesus Y/N, what was that all about?!'' He asked irritated.

''What?'' I said innocently as if I had no clue of what he was talking about.

''Y/N, I saw the way you looked at her. Don't deny it please.'' He sighed and let go of my hand.

''I guess I just don't like other girls touching what's mine.'' Timmy smirked at my words and swayed his arm around my shoulder.

''Were you jealous?'' He asked while laughing slightly.

''No... yes, maybe. I don't know.'' I said while looking at the ground.

''You're adorable. But don't be jealous, I'm yours.'' He said sweetly.

''Yes, you're definetly mine.'' I smirked as I stood on my toes to kiss his lips.

-

:) short one, but that's okay!

Please VOTE if you liked and COMMENT what you think!

Requests are always open.