-Cozy-

For @tommo_payno93, hope u like it!❤️

-

We were watching Stranger Things while cuddled up against each other, his arm around my shoulder and a blanket laying over us.

I yawned after a while and closed my eyes for a second, dozing off into a small nap. I felt Timmy's lips kiss my cheek and my eyes fluttered open.

''Let's go to sleep, babe. It's late.'' He said as he grabbed my hand and pulled me up, guiding me to the bedroom of our apartment. I took off my sweatpants and changed into one of his shirts before getting in bed. Timmy laid down next to me and swayed his arm around me. He pulled me closer and kissed my head and neck before turning me around.

''I love you, you know that right?'' He said after a while. I opened my heavy eyelids and looked at his silhouette. The light of the moon outside lit up his eyes and I noticed they looked at me intently.

''Yeah, I know. I love you too, Timmy. I can't imagine what it's like to be without you.'' I said and smiled. He smiled back and pecked my lips.

''I can't sleep.'' He said after while of just staring at each other. I giggled and nodded in agreement before answering ''me neither.''

''Want me to tell you a secret?'' He asked with a soft smile on his face. I raised my eyebrows and nodded, curious to what he was going to say.

''I was going to ask you to marry me on your birthday a week from now, but I can't wait that long.'' I widened my eyes and sat up, trying to process what he just said. He sat up too and turned on the light before reaching for the drawer on his side of the bed and getting out a small, white box.

He turned to me and smiled before opening the box.

''Y/N, I know for a fact that you're the love of my life. I've known it for a while now, I just needed to find the right time to tell you. I feel like right now is the perfect moment. Of course it's not as extravagant as I wanted it to be in the first place, but it doesn't have to be because extravagant doesn't represent our love. We're made for each other, it's as simple as that. So, Y/F/N, will you marry me?'' I blinked a few times and my mouth fell agape. I was so caught off guard that I was speechless, so I simply nodded and kissed him.

He looked at me questioning, waiting for my answer.

''Yes, Timmy, I'll marry you.'' I finally chocked out. He smiled brightly and kissed me again before putting the ring on my wedding finger.

''I love you so much.'' I pleaded, a tear rolling down my cheek as I examined the ring.

''I love you too, so fucking much.''

-

Please VOTE if you liked and COMMENT what you think!

Requests are always open.