-Wizardly proposal part 2-

For @slytheriinpurebloods , hope u like it! ❤️

Outfits you are wearing ^

-

I was so anxious and nervous, but I couldn't be more happier than I ever was.

Today was the day I was going to marry the love of my life.

I looked at myself in the mirror, absolutely stunned by the dress I was wearing and my makeup and hair. I was shining.

"Are you ready?" My dad came walking in and immediatly teared up. He wiped away a tear that had fallen from his eye and smiled at me.

"I can't believe my little girl is getting married. Look at you, all grown up." I smiled, tearing up too.

"I love you, dad." He nodded and chuckled.

"I know honey. Now get out there and marry that silly boy." I laughed and playfully hit his shoulder.

The music had already started playing as I took my fathers arm, walking next to him to the althar.

Timmy stood there, along with my bridesmaids and his groomsmen. He smiled brightly at the sight of me and his eyes sparkled.

I smiled back at him and took a stand across from him.

"Dear people. We are gathered here to tie the knots between Timothée Hal Chalamet and Y/F/N." The preacher continued to give his speech and let us do our vows.

"I promise I will always cherish you and protect you. I fell in love with you because of the way you look at things so righteous. You're a person I look up to and want to learn from my whole life. I, Timothée Hal Chalamet, take you, Y/F/N, to be my lawfully wedded wife. I love you." He said, blinking away a tear a smiling beautifully.

"I promise I will never stop caring about you and will give you my everything. I fell in love with you because of your caring and loving. I will constantly give you all of my love and care. I, Y/F/N, take you, Timothée Hal Chalamet, to be my lawfully wedded husband. I love you too." I replied, smiling constantly.

"You may now kiss." The world around us seemed to go in slow motion as he kissed me slowly and passionately, leaning me back and holding me tight with both his hands. We smiled in between the kisses and looked happily at each other when we were done."

I didn't know what the future was going to bring us but that didn't matter, because every minute I got to spend with him was a blessing.

-

I honestly don't know how weddings work lol, I've never been to one. But I hope I did it sorta right.

Please VOTE of you liked and COMMENT what you think!

Requests are always open.