-Supportive-

-

''Timmy, that's huge! I can't believe it.'' Timothée had just heard he got the part of Elio in Call Me By Your Name. It was a complex character, a role Timmy was perfectly fit for.

He knew very well how to communicate any kind of emotion to the audience. He loved acting with all his heart and the passion he had for it was beyond visible on the screen.

''Fuck, what if I screw it up?'' But Timmy was an over thinker. He was insecure, and whenever his mind started wandering to those places, he couldn't stop. I was one of the only ones to pull him out of that negative train of thoughts.

''Timothée, listen to me. You are by far one of the best actors I've ever seen. And I'm not saying this because I'm your girlfriend. If I'm completely objective here, and if I wouldn't know you, I'd only see a guy with a great passion for acting. You have no idea how good you are. Maybe this part will make you see that.'' I wrapped my arms around his thin body, and after a while he did the same.

My touch seemed to comfort him, and surely but slowly I felt him relax in my arms.

''Thank you for being so supportive.'' He mumbled against my hair, the words only coming out as a muffled sign.

''Always, Timothée, always.''

-

Short and cute one.

Please VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE & FOLLOW for more!

Requests are always open.