-birthday-

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY AND I'M FINALLY SIXTEEN!!! 🎊🎈❤️

-

''Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you. Happy birthday dear Y/N. Happy birthday to you.'' Timmy walked in the room with a plate of food and something to drink and kissed my on my cheek.

''Thank you, babe.'' I said softly as I yawned my last sleep away.

''What do you want to do today? It's your day after all.'' He said as he pulled me to a sit position and brought his head closer.

''Let's go for dinner tonight. And I want to go to a fun park.'' I stated as I planted a kiss on his lips.

''Mmm, or we could stay in and lay in bed all day?'' He asked, smirking. I chuckled at his words and playfully hit him.

''Mmm, no.'' I replied as I put a piece of toast with strawberry jam in my mouth.

''But the fun park isn't open until 1 p.m, soooo, we have the morning all to ourselves.'' I smirked. He attacked my lips with his and kissed me passionately.

''I love you.'' He murmured against my skin.

''I love you too.''

-

Short one, hehehe.

But yeah, it's my birthday and I'm fucking excited!!!

Please VOTE if you liked and COMMENT what you think!

Requests are always open.

Timothée Chalamet Imaginesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें