-Mr Chalamet-

''Hello class, so you probably don't know me, but I'm Mr Chalamet and I'll be teaching you for the rest of the year. Anyone questions?'' Mr Chalamet glances at the students, observing them each by each.

''Is your cock really as big as everyone says?'' All students turn around to the back of the class, looking at me with widened eyes. Mr Chalamet turns bright red and looks at the ground.

I smirk at Mr Chalamet, having embarrassment in his eyes.

I can't help it that I'm like this. It all comes from my past. No one ever cared about me, so I'm automatically careless too. I don't give a fuck if I'm gonna get in trouble. I never give a fuck, at least that's what people think. It's just an attitude I show to the world to protect my vulnerable inside.

''Excuse me, but that's not a very appropriate thing to say, miss?''

''Y/N Y/L/N, nice to meet you cutie.'' I smirk at him.

''I suggest you do not speak to me like that again, or else I'll have to give you detention.'' His face has turn even redder.

''Not like I care.'' I answer, trying to sound as careless as possible. I start playing with my nails, while smirking at the teacher.

''Okay than you won't mind stopping by after class?'' I respond with a shrug and focus on my pen. Soon the class starts and all students listen carefully to the teacher, explaining something about how the earth came to his existence.

After the bell rings, I stay in my seat while all the others leave the classroom. After everyone left, Mr Chalamet walks up to me with a straight face, but a twinkle in his eyes.

''Y/n, what was that back there? You know you can't be like this with me in public.'' He says, sitting down on my desk. He grabs my hands and caresses the palms of it.

''Timmy, you know I'm a tease. I can't help it. But okay, I'm sorry. I won't do it again.'' He smirks at me.

One little thing I forgot to tell. Me and Mr Chalamet have been dating for over 8 months now. He desperately needed a job, so he applied as a Geographic teacher at my school.

I was furious, and I still am. So I decided to get back at him by saying inappropriate things.

''Baby, it's okay. But I don't want to go to jail because of you not being careful.''

''So this is my fault? Excuse me, but you were the one that applied for this job. So if you go to jail, that would be all your fault.'' Anger fills my body as I furiously get up and make my way to the door.

''No, y/n, don't you fucking dare walking away. I asked you if you were okay with it and you said yes. So don't blame-''

''No fuck you, of course I'm not okay with it. Taking risks to lose the only person that loves me and cares about me? No thanks. I need you. You can't leave too.'' Tears start forming in my eyes and I turn away from Timothée who's walking up to me. He's only inches away from me, and after a few moments of silence he wraps his arms around me and pulls me into a tight hug.

''I'm not gonna give you detention, so you should probably go.'' He mumbles into the creek of my neck.

''Why not, daddy.'' His eyes widen and a smirk takes over on his face.