-smut-

For @finnsbbgirl , hope u like it!❤️

-

I was wandering through the house, being bored out of my mind.

Timmy was working on some new movie and had to study his lines. He told me not to disturb him but it was really hard since I was really horny.

I walked towards the study room and hesitantly knocked on the door. I first heard a sigh, then some other noises before he walked to the door and opened it.

''Hey, what do you want?'' Timmy said, a hint of irritation in his voice.

I looked innocently at him as I got closer to his body, letting my hands wander to his abdomen then down further.

''I don't know, I'm just kind of bored.'' I said as my fingers ran along his clothed crotch. He inhaled sharply and put one hand on my neck and one on my side.

I kissed his neck and jaw line while my hands unbuckled his belt, before I dipped my right hand into his jeans. I started palming him slowly, making him groan slightly.

He dug his fingers into my hips and wrapped his hand around my neck, choking me slightly.

''Y/N, I really don't have ti- holy fuck.'' I ran my hand up and down along his shaft and I earned a loud groan from him.

''What did you say Timmy? I couldn't quite catch that.'' I said smirking and fastening my motions, making Timmy moan even louder.

''God Y/N, don't stop.'' He breathed, kissing me harshly. His hand around my throat tightened and his kiss deepened, letting me know that he was close to his climax.

''Fu-uck.'' He groaned as he released in my hand. I smirked and wiped off the acces of his cum to his boxers, before I kissed him.

He pushed me up against the wall, ramming my back against the hard surface and making his way with his lips to my neck.

He took off my shirt and bra, followed by my jeans and thong, until I was completely naked
He rolled down his jeans and boxers as well and then positioned himself at my entrance.

With both hands he supported my body and he slid in slowly, filling me up completely.

He started thrusting into me hard and fast, bumping me against the wall constantly, leaving my back bruised, yet I loved the feeling of him dominating me completely.

He reached a spot in me over and over, bringing me to my climax fastly.

''Fuck Y/N, you're so sexy. God, I love you.'' He breathed against my sweaty and bare skin.

Drops of water were running down my face as I felt the room becoming hotter than ever. The smell of sex and our perfumes, him wearing Bleu de Chanel and me wearing Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet, were dominating the room.

I moaned uncontrollably and almost couldn't hold my orgasm any longer.

''I'm gonna come.'' I moaned, his thrusts growing weaker as he reached his high.

''Hold on for a few more moments, babygirl.'' He groaned, his grip around my thighs tightened as his liquids shoot into me.

That pushed me over the edge and I orgasmed more intense than ever.

I moaned as I came and breathed in and out heavily. Timmy did the same and supported me for a few more moments, before he slid out and set me down.

He kissed my gently, before he dressed himself again.

My back and core hurt a little, but the aftermath of my orgasm was much more powerful.

Timmy kissed me again, trailing his fingers down my stomach, to my center, drawing imaginary figures on my heat and sending electric shocks of pleasure through my body.

He slipped two fingers inside of my and started pumping at a painfully slow pace, making me bite the skin of his shoulders from utter pleasure.

''Faster.'' I breathed, digging my nails into his back. He obeyed and picked up pace, making me moan in pleasure.

''Mmm, yes.'' I whined as I felt shivers down my spine and electric shocks through my body from him repeatedly hitting my spot.

''I love you, Y/N. You know that, right?''

I moaned in response and let my head fall onto his broad shoulder, I breathing heavily into his shoulder and sucking on the skin harshly.

I felt my high approaching and moaned hard as I came into his hand.

''Good girl.'' He said, before he licked his fingers clean and kissed me softly, letting me get a taste of myself.

I then dressed myself and got on Timmy's lap, wrapping my arms around him and to just hug the crap out of him.

''I love you, Tim.'' I said with a smile, kissing his cheek lightly.

''I love you too, baby.''

-

WOWOWOWOW PROBABLY ONE OF THE MOST DIRTY THINGS I'VE EVER WRITTEN....

Please VOTE if you liked and COMMENT what you think!

Requests are always open.