-Just Roll The Dice Part 2-

Read part one first to understand the storyline better!

-

''We shouldn't do this.'' I breathed.

''But we should.'' He answered, almost not audible, only if I stood very close to him, which was he case here.

I wanted it more than anything, and I needed all the strength in my body to keep myself from doing the thing I'd never thought I would.

I was about to give in when he pressed his lips on mine very suddenly.

His lips touched mine and he kissed me like it was the last thing he'd do on this earth. After that, he deepened the kiss by slipping his tongue in my mouth. His hands snaked around my waist and I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him closer until his body touched mine.

He bit my lower lip and made his way to my neck.

I was about to let out a moan when it hit me that this was actually happening, and then I stepped back, feeling empty and cold without his touch.

I looked at him and was about to say something, but I had no chance because he kissed me again.

It was more aggressive now, also a little hungry and we left nothing untouched.

''No, stop.'' I said when we were about to take things to another level.

''We should probably get going. My friends are waiting for me.'' I said, starting to walk yet I had no idea where I was going. He followed me shortly after and grabbed my hand casually.

''This needs to stay between us.'' I said as I came to a standstill. He agreed by nodding and pulled me closer to him again.

''This was a one time thing, okay? Just two people breaking the sexual tension.'' I continued. Disappointment flashed over his face for a split second, but he played it cool and agreed with me.

The rest of the walk was silent and when we reached the party again, my friends were already waiting for me to go home with them.

I said goodbye to everyone, saving Timothée for last. When I reached him, I hugged him tightly.

''Never talk about this with anyone.'' I whispered, before I let go of him and walked outside.

I took one final look at him before we got in the car and drove away.

''So, how was it?'' Alex asked. He looked at me with suspicion and disappointment, which I ignored since he couldn't know that anything happened.

''How was what?'' I replied bitchy.

''You were gone for two hours, Y/N, did you guys just talk or did something happen?'' He raised his voice and came closer to me.

''We just talked, Alex. Nothing happened. Stop asking questions, it's annoying and I'm not in the mood.'' I said harshly. I turned away from him and stared out of the window.

The rest of the drive home, my friends just talked about the party and chatted about shallow things I didn't feel like talking about.

They dropped me off at my house, leaving me all alone, which was actually what I needed.

My parents were already asleep so they wouldn't have noticed I was home so late.

After I brushed my teeth and took off my makeup, I started thinking about what had happened tonight.

I didn't quite realize it until now and suddenly it hit me that I had kissed my biggest enemy, who I actually liked more than I wanted to admit. I also realized that I had told him things I'd never admitted to anyone, and since we weren't on very good terms, I didn't know what he might do with that information.

I got my phone and opened messenger, quickly texting him what was on my mind.

I waited anxiously for his response, which I got a few minutes after I send the text.

Don't worry, I won't tell anyone what happened tonight. This will be our secret. And I'm very sorry about what you told me. I think it's really brave you shared your story.

I sighed in relief and smiled at his text.

I didn't know how I felt about tonight, but it was bound to happen so I didn't regret it.

I was very curious to how it would proceed between us after this, but that was up for us to see.

-

Wow, two updates in one day? Ya girl is feeling generous.

This story is long from over, so buckle up your seats and prepare for a rollercoaster of emotions and difficulties. 

Please VOTE if you liked and COMMENT what you think!