-he cheats part 2-

For @penguin13monkey and @dracoisnotavillain , hope you like it! ❤️

-

It's been 2 months and I'm still heartbroken.

I tried to get over him, but I couldn't.

Everywhere I went I saw his face.

I wanted to forget him and move on, I tried as best as I could, but he always seemed to slip into my thoughts, leaving me no choice but to think about him until I was crying on the floor.

He's called every day, 5 times a day.

I deleted every voicemail he left behind, mainly because hearing his voice would bring back all those memories.

But who was I fooling? We hadn't had a fun relationship ever since he decided to cheat on me.

There were no good memories.

Were there?

I was walking through the grocery store, checking out some different wines which I eventually took all, when I saw a fimiliar figure standing in the pathway.

Timothée.

He gazed at me intensely.

He looked bad, really bad. He had huge dark bags under his eyes, he hadn't shaved in forever and his hair was messy.

I looked him in his eyes and I immediatly felt all my emotions I had tried to forget return in just seconds.

It had took me weeks to just feel slightly different, and yet seeing him right here right now brought back all those feelings.

I wasn't over him and I hated myself for.

''Hi.'' In the meanwhile he had walked up to me, standing dangerously close to my body.

I felt his warmth, a fimiliar feeling, on my bare arms, so I stepped back.

I refused to let him have this effect on me.

He hurt me.

He broke my heart.

He broke me.

I wanted to scream, punch, cry, but all my could do was stand there with loss for words, looking into Timothée's beautiful green eyes.

''H-hi.'' I choked out. My voice broke and I felt tears coming up.

''Can we- talk?'' He hesitated.

He knew he hurt me, but he wanted to make things up.

Maybe I should give him a chance to explain, even if it's just for closure.

I nodded, blinking away my tears, yet one slipped away and rolled slowly down my cheek.

He grabbed my face with his large hand and wiped away the tear.

I shivered under his touch, yet I didn't want him to let me go.

''Let's go somewhere else but here.'' He said, grabbing my hand and guiding me out of the store.

We sat down on a bench outside the store, leaving at least an armlength between us.

''Y/N, I know that you probably hate me because I hurt your feelings, and you have every right to.'' I sighed.

I didn't hate him, even if I wanted to I jus couldn't. He meant more to me than anyone else, even after what he did to me I still cared too much.

''I need you to know that I'm lost without you. I hate myself for breaking your trust when I promised you I would always speak the truth.'' He continued. I looked at the ground.

''Why did you do that? What did she have that made you give up on us?''

''I don't know, I guess she was just a safe bet. With you things are more dangerous and risky. When I realized I had fallen for you, I got scared. She was there to make me escape my thoughts and feelings. I was scared, Y/N. So scared to get my heart broken by you, because I didn't think I was able to get and keep a girl like you. And then I did what I feared most and I hate myself for it.'' He was crying by the time he was finished.

His words were one of the most real things I'd ever heard.

''But you continued to cheat on me for four months. Four fucking months. I would've forgiven you if you had told me the truth after the first time. But you decided that you would keep this from me and that, that hurts me the most.'' He nodded.

''I'm sorry. So sorry. After you left I dumped her immediatly, and I'm not saying you should take me back, but please think about my words. I love you and I don't know how to live without you.'' He said. He wiped away a few tears and grabbed my hand.

I sighed and pulled my hand away from his.

I couldn't.

I wanted to, but my conscience was telling me differently and I needed to follow my mind instead of my heart.

But walking away from him felt wrong in every way possible.

So I stayed and listened until I understood why he did what he had done.

And in that moment, things didn't seem as bad anymore.

And maybe there was a second chance for us after all, but that was something that needed to come with time.

So I was going to take all the time I needed to trust him again.

But for him I would do that.

Because he was my soulmate.

-

I personally didn't want to write a part 2, mainly because cheating is unforgivable, but some people wanted this so I thought why not.

Q: would you take someone you love back after they cheated on you?

Please VOTE if you liked and COMMENT what you think!

Requests are always open.