-Miracles do happen-

For @goldensyndrome, hope u like it <3

-

''Fuck, I'm coming- oh god.'' Timothée panted as he buried his seed deep inside me. We'd been trying to have a baby for a little over a year now, but nothing seemed to change even though we had sex almost every day.

We both knew something was wrong, but didn't want to admit it. We kept trying, but we promised each other that if I wasn't going to fall pregnant this month, we'd go to a doctor to see what was wrong.

''I'm telling you, this ones going to be it.'' Timmy said, a little too proudly, but desperation seemed to float to the surface whenever he talked about me getting pregnant. I too was hoping he was right, but I knew it was all too good to be true.

''Yes.'' I breathed before quickly exiting the bed and getting in the shower to wash away all the sudden guilt and sadness.

''Baby, we will have a child together, no matter how. There are other options, you know?'' Timmy said as he walked into the bathroom. Although the advanced status of the world we lived in today made it possible to have children in another way, I only felt weird thinking about adoption or surrogacy. The baby wouldn't be fully mine and that saddened me a bit.

''I know, I'm just- a little sad, I think. It's a difficult process and we've already had so much shit with this whole 'getting pregnant' debacle. I just wish it would've been easier.'' I sniffed, feeling tears well up in my eyes. Before I knew it, all the emotions I had been bottling up the past few weeks rushed out of me. I sobbed into Timmy's chest and he caressed my face soothingly.

''I'll tell you what. We'll get tested next week and if it comes out negative, we're going to start looking at our other options right away.'' And with that thought, I anxiously awaited the moment we'd hear if we could get pregnant or not.

We couldn't, we later found out. I was infertile and thus unable to have children of my own.

''It would be a miracle if you did fall pregnant, but luckily there are plenty of other options-'' I zoned out when the doctor told us about everything I already knew.

''Good luck to both of you.'' She said as she shook our hands. A little bit disoriented, I left the hospital with Timothée holding my hand gently. The whole week after that, things were a bit of a blur. I spent day and night searching for good adoption agency's.

I was a mess.

After the what felt like hundredth phone call I made, I felt myself getting frustrated and threw the phone across the room. Tears welled up, yet again and I broke down, falling to my knees with my head in my hands.

''Oh baby, it's gonna be okay.''

''How do you fucking know that? You can just stick your weenie in someone else's body and knock her up, so that's easy talking for you. I just don't fucking understand why this has to happen- to me. Why is the world so cruel?'' I yelled angrily. Obviously I knew I was being selfish, but when the doctor told me I couldn't get pregnant, I felt like my whole world came tumbling down. The fact that there were other options comforted me, but I've been wanting a child ever since I understood what it meant and now I'm too disappointed to even care about anything else.

''Wow, that's Uhm- rude.'' Timmy mumbled, turning on his heels and exiting the room. I made a mental note to make up to him later, but now I needed that god damned adoption agency to help me out because I was getting desperate.

''Adoption Agency American Adoptions, this is Annie speaking. How may I help you?'' I silently yelled with happiness when someone finally picked up.