-Roleplay-

I looked at myself in the mirror and examined the outfit I just put on. It was a sexy police uniform, topped off with knee high heels, handcuffs and a fake gun. I bit my lip and walked out of the bathroom into the bedroom, where Timmy was already waiting for me.

His eyes widened and a smirk appeared on his face. I scanned him from head to toe and my eyes landed on his growing dick. I walked up to him seductively, twirling the handcuffs around my finger and pointing the fake gun at him.

''Hands where I can see them, sir.'' I said. He did as I told him and put his hands above his head.

I handcuffed him to the bed until he couldn't move his hands anymore, and then started undressing him slowly.

''What do we have here? Is that a gun you're hiding?'' I said seriously when I arrived at his briefs. I felt him up and noticed his dick was getting harder by the seconds that passed when my hands stroked it.

I pulled down his briefs and kitten licked the tip of his dick while my hands felt up his balls. I then took him in my mouth completely and started bobbing my head back and forth.

Above me I heard Timmy groan loudly and I felt his hands stroke through my hair.

Luckily I didnt have a gag reflex so I could take his dick in completely without having to throw up.

''Fuck baby, go one. Faster.'' He breathed as he was reaching his high. I moved my head faster until I felt him come in my mouth. I swallowed his liquids and positioned myself above him, letting his dick slip into me. I uncuffed him from the bed and his hands immediatly found my body.

He hadn't even relaxed from his first orgasm and he was already feeling his second orgasm coming.

I bounced up and down and I was feeling my high coming up as well.

His hands gripped onto my waist for guidance and he helped me fasten my pace with his strong arms.

I was a moaning mess, screaming all kinds of profanities and breathing heavily.

''Oh fucking hell, Timmy, yes.''

''Go on, Y/N, faster.'' He groaned. I obeyed and went even faster than before, earning a loud moan from Timmy.

I was pushed over the edge when his dick hit that little spot over and over again, and I finally came undone. Timmy rolled us over so that he was on top and fucked my until he came as well.

He laid his body on top of mine and kissed my neck.

''I love you.''

''I love you too.''

-

Please VOTE if you liked and COMMENT what you think!