-party-

The music was blasting through the speakers and most of the people were either drinking or grinding up against each other.

I was dancing my ass off, ignoring all the people around me and shutting everyone out til it was just me and the music.

A pair of hands grabbed my waist and the body grinded himself up to me.

I turned around and looked at him annoyed, warning him.

The beautiful stranger raised his hands defensively and smirked at me.

I rolled my eyes, but tried to contain a small smile that formed on my lips.

He was probably begin twenties.

His dark hair swayed nonchalantly as he danced and his green-brown eyes were mysterious.

Something of him drew me in, I couldn't resist him, even though I promised myself I wouldn't go home with anyone tonight.

''What's your name, gorgeous?'' He shouted over the music.

''It's Y/N. What's yours?'' I shouted back. He smiled softly and grabbed my hand, leading me to a little less crowded spot.

I took a seat next to him and we started a conversation.

He was kinda awkward, yet if there fell a silence it wasn't uncomfortable whatsoever.

Not even ten minutes later we were heavily kissing each other in the clubs bathroom.

His hand was groping my butt while his lips found my neck.

I moaned softly.

''Let's go home.'' I said while panting.

He nodded in agreement and dragged me out of there by my hand.

We took a cab to his apartment and all kissing we managed to get to his bedroom.

He pushed me on the bed and crawled on top of me, grinding his hardened crotch against me.

I took of my shirt hastily and he did the same with his jeans and shirt.

He took off my jeans and kissed me down my stomach until he reached my lower religion.

He took off my underwear in a swift motion and attached his lips to my clit.

I moaned at the sensation, brushing my hands through his hair and pushing him deeper.

''Ah Yes. Fuck.'' I moaned.

His tongue swirled around my clit and hit the spot over and over, making me see stars everywhere.

I was reaching my high and he knew too.

He picked up pace and added his fingers for even more pleasure.

After a few more pumps I was send into a state of euphoria and my vision became blurry.

He turned me around so that I was on my fours and positioned himself at my entrance.

He slid in forcefully and held my hips as he thrusted himself into me with a fast pace.

I hadn't even recovered from my first orgasm when I felt my second one coming up.

''Fuck, Y/N. You're so hot, god damn it.'' He said as he groaned at the feeling he was getting.

I was a moaning mess as well, not even trying to control my moans as I gave myself over in the pleasure I was feeling.

''Yes, right there.'' I whined as he hit my spot, sending a fimiliar feeling through my body.

The sparks were flying everywhere and electric was running through our nerves.

''Fuck I'm gonna come.'' Timothée said as he thrusted into me a few more times.

I was about to come as well and reached my high in the same time as Timothée.

He pulled out and laid on bed, panting heavily and staring at the ceiling.

''Holy shit.'' I said breathing heavily.

''Same.'' He answered.

After that we didn't say a word anymore, we just laid in each other's arms, falling asleep slowly.

He kissed my cheek and wrapped his arms tighter around me.

With that, I drifted into a dreamless and peaceful sleep, feeling better than ever.

-

Some good old smut is always nice on a night when you're laying alone in bed being single af.

Please VOTE if you liked and COMMENT what you think!

Requests are always open.