-the chase-

For @desiredolan , hope u like it! ❤️

-

''hey beautiful.'' One of the many nicknames Timothée gave me whenever he walked by.

Yet, he seemed to withdraw from the thing that was going on between us every time we got closer again, leaving me confused and disappointed.

I wanted him, though I didn't want to seem desperate for his affection.

It felt like I was running after something I could not catch.

Like I was chasing nothing.

I watched him after, how he walked the hallway down to his class.

On his way he greeted many people, but what can I say, he's a popular guy.

His dark hair swayed as he walked with a little speed, his green eyes so bright you could get lost in them.

He was beyond beautiful.

And I wanted him.

So I was gonna get him.

After school I waited for him, leaning against his locker as I saw him approach.

He had a smirk plastered on his porcelain face, radiating a confident appearance. I immediatly remembered why I liked him again.

''Hey darling.'' He said, still smirking. I smiled back at him and nodded my head as an hello.

''Are we gonna keep on playing this game? Aren't you just a little done with all of this?'' I asked, suddenly feeling anger come up.

''Wow, where does this come from all of a sudden?'' He questioned. Is shrugged in response.

''You just always make me believe you like me back, but then you just leave again and I'm disappointed again. Do you want me or am
I just a toy to you?'' He shrugged, just like I had done.

''Look me in the eyes and tell me you don't want me.'' I looked down, before gazing in my eyes and sighing.

He waited a few more seconds, opened his mouth, then closed it again.

He stepped closer, leaving no space left between us.

His head was only inches away, I could feel the ghost of his lips on mine.

''I don't want you.'' He said eventually.

My face fell at his words.

I didn't expect this, yet somewhere I did.

I stepped back and turned around, running away from him, to god knows where.

Behind me I heard footsteps running after me, yet I didn't bother to turn around again.

''Y/N, wait. Jesus why can you run so fast. WAIT.'' I didn't wait, why in the hell would I wait for someone who wouldn't do the same?

Luckily my house wasn't so far anymore, so I ran until I reached my house. I locked the door behind me and went to the kitchen to get me some water.

After that I went to my room, but when I stood in front of my bedroom door, I felt something was off.

I walked in a very guilty Timmy.

''How the hell did you get in my- oh wait, you've done it before. What do you want?'' I asked blankly. He blinked a few times, then stepped closer and pressed his lips on mine.

I was taken aback by his actions and froze on my place.

I felt his hands pull me closer to him, and that's when it hit me.

I pushed him off of me lightly and looked questionably at him.

''I'm sorry, I'm an ass. I do want you. Hell, I've wanted you ever since I laid eyes on you. I love you, Y/N. And back there I just tried to pretend I didn't because I was scared.'' I let him finish his sentence before pressing my lips on his again.

I was aching for his touch and the taste of his lips.

''I love you too.'' I whispered back. He smiled against my lips and hugged me then.

-

Heyyyyy, this one was very cute.

Please VOTE if you liked and COMMENT what you think!

Requests are always open.