-secret relationship-

His lips looked so tempting, I almost couldn't resist.

But I had to, because we were at work.

No one could find out that we had a secret relationship, it would cost us our reputation and job.

''How about a quicky during break?'' A fimiliar voice whispered in my ear. I smirked and nodded, feeling his hands on my butt as he slapped it softly.

I looked him after as he walked gracefully to one of his friends/co-actors.

I admired him.

Loved him.

With all my heart.

And I wanted to scream it from the rooftops, but that would destroy us.

So I stayed quiet while I watched him.

After we were done for the day we met in his dressing room.

''Fucking hell, I need you so badly.'' He groaned as he kissed me passionately.

He pushed me up against the wall and attached his lips to my neck. I moaned at the feeling when he hit my sweet spot.

I tucked I a piece of his hair forcefully when he kissed my sweet spot, leaving a love bite I knew wouldn't go away so fast.

''Timmy, I was wondering- Y/N? What are you two doing?!'' Our co-star looked at us with widened eyes.

''Jesus, can't you knock?!'' Timothée said irritated.

'' Holy shit, I knew there was something going on between you two. Don't worry, your secret's safe with me.'' He said smirking, before leaving the room.

''Don't you think it's better to just tell people? I'm kinda tired of sneaking around instead of showing you off.'' I smiled at him.

''How about the met gala?'' I suggested. He nodded.

''That's perfect.''

-

We counted the days until the met gala arrived.

Two more weeks of sneaking around wasn't so bad, but we were glad to finally announce our relationship to the public.

I stared at myself in the mirror, wondering how on earth I actually looked good.

''Babe, the car is here.'' Timmy yelled from the other side of the door.

I opened it and kissed his cheek, before walking outside and getting in the car.

''I'm nervous, what if people won't like it.'' He chuckled at my words.

''Then so be it. Love is not something we can stop. It just happens. No one can judge us for that. Don't worry, it'll be fine.'' He reassured me. His hand carressed my hand and his other hand was placed on my lap.

''I love you.'' He whispered in my ear, before we got out of the car and were startled by cameras flashing everywhere.

We walked the red carpet, his hand strong around my waist. We smiled, we kissed and earned everyone's approval.

The world finally knew.

And I felt relieved.

-

I was actually shocked Timmy wasn't at the met gala, but whatever. How's everyone?

Please VOTE if you liked and COMMENT what you think!