-Complicated-

''Timothée, always such a pleasure to see you.'' I said sarcastically. I pursed my lips and looked sternly at him.

He chuckled and took a step closer to me.

''Y/N, you look lovely as ever.'' He said as he scanned my from head to toe.

I sighed and cleared my throat when he started staring too much.

Timothée and I weren't on very good terms ever since we broke things off a few years ago. But, ecause we both worked in the movie industry, we met ocassionally, much to our dislike.

''I wish I could say the same but you actually look like shit.'' I mumbled. Timothée's eyes turned darker and he stepped closer to my body.

''Are we gonna tease, Y/N?'' His piercing stare burned a hole through my head and after I while I dropped my gaze to the floor.

''Don't come near me.'' I spat harshly. He seemed taken aback and stepped away from me. His gaze was still focused on mine and I nearly drowned in his gorgeous eyes.

''How are you?'' He asked interested. He shrugged.

''Better than ever.'' I said with too much sarcasm. I faked a happy smile and rolled my eyes at him, trying to conceal the fact that him standing right in front of me made me feel everything I hid away.

''Lies.'' He simply said. I forgot he knew me too well and could read me like his personal diary.

''Well, it was great catching up with you. I hope I never run into you again. Have a nice day.'' I was being extremely bitchy, but I was just trying to suppress the feelings that were all coming up again.

I turned around and walked towards one of my colleagues, but got spun around again by the oh so fimiliar hands I knew all too well.

He dragged me towards an empty room, pushed me in it and closed the door behind him.

''I still love you, Y/N.'' I faked an annoyed expression but my insides were burning like fire and all I wanted to do was kiss him so passionately that he'd burn with me.

''Why are you making things so complicated, Tim?'' I finally said. He walked up to me and grabbed my hand, placing it on his chest while lifting my chin up with his other hand.

''To me it's not complicated; I still love you, it's as simple as that. Please just say you love me back so that I can be happy again. I miss you more than anything.'' I was taken aback by his words and shook my head.

''It's too complicated, I'm sorry.'' I said as I let go of him and walked towards the door.

''Y/N, please?'' I shook my head again.

''I can't, Timmy, I just can't.''

-

Ok I have felt so many emotions and moods this week that my head doesn't know how to act.

One conclusion, guys are so FUCKING complicated... get your shit together and accept that I want to be there for you and that I care about you.

UGH.

Oh and, Timothée Chalamet and Harry Styles? I am so here for it.

Please VOTE if you liked and COMMENT what you think.