-moving part 2-

''Hey babe.'' I said as I walked up to my boyfriend.

I was now a student at Yale in my second year.

I finished high school in Washington, got accepted into Yale and finally made my dreams come true, becoming a lawyer.

I had amazing friends, a super sweet boyfriend and a very bright future.

But something was missing, even though I didn't know what was.

Ever since I left LA that late summer, a piece of my heart had been crumbled away.

I hadn't spoken to him, I couldn't bare to hear his voice.

But one word kept going through my mind.

Faith

If we were meant to be, faith would bring us back together.

''Are you okay?'' I had dozed off, and was startled when Connor spoke to me.

I nodded and kissed him hastily.

''So I can't stay very long, have to pick up some papers from campus. Quick chat and some coffee sounds good?''

He smiled and nodded in reply.

After coffee I rushed to campus, where I went to the office to pick up the designated papers.

My teacher made me work on this murder case, because I was already ahead with work and had nothing to do.

In the corner of my eye I saw a fimiliar figure stand by the desk, filling in some papers.

''Timothée?'' I spoke with widened eyes. He turned around, shocked and looked at me with the same expression.

''Y/N?'' He replied.

''W-what are you doing here?'' I asked, as I fumbled my hands awkwardly.

I didn't know what to feel.

Should I be happy? Sad? Angry?

Who would I be angry with? Him or me?

''I-I'm starting my first year here.'' He breathed.

I took in his appearance.

He hadn't changed a bit, only his childish features had disappeared. His hazel eyes still drew me in like always and his lips looked so tempting a wanted to kiss him right here and right now.

I didn't answer him, I couldn't.

''You, Maybe, wanna go for a drink right now? I'm not really busy and I'm actually kinda interested in what you've been up to.'' I replied eventually.

I couldn't just not know.

I wanted to know.

Because I still cared.

''S-sure.'' He stammered, taken aback by my words.

''Let's go then.'' I said, smiling lightly and grabbing his hand.

After a short walk we stopped at the campus coffee bar, my go to spot for everything.

I looked around and checked if Connor was still there, but fortunately I didn't see him so Timmy and I could talk without being disturbed.

We took a seat at the table in the corner, so no one could see us and we could just talk in peace.

We ordered, for me the usual cappucino and he took an americano.

''So.... how are you?'' He wondered, looking at me with his big hazel eyes.

''Uh, great. Yeah, school is going well. I, uhm, have a boyfriend. Connor.'' I stopped after those words, because I wanted to know what his reaction was.