-miscarriage-

For @mrschalamet , hope u like it! ❤️
To make this reading a experience even more real, please listen to 'Beam Me Up' from P!nk.

-

The pain in my stomach felt unbeareble and blood was flowing everywhere.

In that very moment I realized I had lost the baby, a little fetus who I had carried with all my heart and who I would've loved for eternity.

''Shit, Y/N, I'm calling 911!'' Timmy yelled as he picked up his phone and dialed the alarm number.

''Hello. My fiancé is having a miscarriage, I have no idea what we should do, so I need an ambulance right now.'' He said. He gave the address and then hung up, bowing over me and trying to take care of the mess.

The pain became too much and I fell into a black abyss.

I saw her, she had his eyes. My nose. His lips and eyebrows and my cheekbones.

She was beautiful.

And yet she wasn't real.

From that moment I didn't remember a thing what happened in the real world. until I woke up in an unfimiliar room.

''Ah, you're awake. Miss, I'm so sorry but you've lost the baby.''

I already knew it, yet I felt like my world came tumbling down as soon as those words were spoken.

I felt a tear slip away, which I wiped away quickly.

Timmy sat in a chair across the room, staring in front of him, trying to fight his tears.

He stood up and came walking up to me, before taking a seat on the hospital bed and wrapped his arms around me tightly.

I ignored the pain in my stomach, all I wanted was to feel the touch of the one I loved the most.

''It's going to be okay, I promise. We're gonna get through this.'' He said reassuringly. He brushed his hands through my hair as I cried in his shirt.

I was broken.

There were no other words for how I was feeling right now.

I wanted to scream, cry, get angry, but all that happened were a few little tears.

I felt empty.

Literally and figuratively.

''Let's go home.'' I said as I yawned, wiping away my remaining tears.

He nodded and went to get a nurse.

I wanted to lay in bed and just sleep forever, but I knew that wasn't possible.

I needed to continue my life as best as I could.

Not only for me but also for Timmy, my friends and family.

I wasn't going to let one tragic event stop me from living my life to the fullest.

I was going to pick up the broken pieces and be happy again, with or without baby.

And luckily Timmy was there to help me do that.

-

I don't have experience with a miscarriage (lol I'm 16 and a virgin) But I tried to write this as best as I could. Miscarriage is such an underrated subject, something not many people talk about. Let's change that.

Please VOTE if you liked and COMMENT what you think!

Requests are always open.