-'I didn't mean to'-

For @kara923 , hope u like it! ❤️

-

''So, Y/N, how is everything going? It's so nice to have you here.'' The lady said. She was sitting across from me with a few cards in her hand, smiling suspiciously.

''I'm fine thank you. Thanks for having me.'' I said, smiling no matter what.

I had this aching feeling in my stomach, telling me that something bad was going to happen.

Or maybe it was guilt.

Guilt, because a few days ago I cheated on Timothée. I was stupid, drunk and not thinking straight.

I was angry at Timmy and had walked away. I had wandered through the city and had gone into a bar, getting wasted.

I had recklessly picked up a random guy, he wasn't even that pretty. We went to his place, fucked senseless and then I went back to Timmy, making things up and pretending the whole night didn't happen.

But guilt was eating me away.

''How are you and Timothée doing? You've recently come out as a couple and the world couldn't be more happier. Fans everywhere are excited.'' She stated.

''We're fine. Just living our lives, you know.'' I commented, feeling uncomfortable with the subject.

''But you were spotted entering and leaving another mans house a few days ago. Does Timothée know this?'' She raised her eyebrows and smirked, waiting patiently for my answer.

''He is just a friend.'' I stated, not giving away one bit of information.

''But you aren't denying that Timothée doesn't know?'' She asked smartly. I rolled my eyes and tried to come up with a strategic answer.

''I'm not saying anything, that's between me and Timothée.'' I commented. I sighed and already knew I was gonna get shit over this with him.

''How long have you been dating again?'' She asked. She was pushing me, I was almost over my edge.

''One and a half year.'' I stated, rolling my eyes and biting my lip from saying other things I was gonna regret.

''that's nice. Do you think your relationship will survive once he finds out you cheated on him?'' She smirked, knowing that I wasn't gonna get out of this easily.

I pursed my lips and and breathed in and out slowly.

  Calm down, Y/N. He won't find out if you don't tell.

''No comment?'' She pushed. I inhaled deeply through my nose.

''Okay, so fucking what if I cheated. That's none of your goddamn business.'' I roared, immediatly regretting what I had said.

''That's more like it.'' I got up quickly and walked out.

I had destroyed my reputation in matter of seconds, a reputation I had built up in years, gone in seconds.

I ran out of the building, towards the bus station, on my way home.

Ten minutes later I was home, but I already felt like something was off.

''Is it true?'' Timmy was sitting in the dark with his arms crossed ahead of him.

''I-I don't know what to say. Timmy-'' he got up and walked to the hallway with a suitcase already in his hand.

''I didn't mean to.'' I yelled after him.

But he didn't hear it.

He had every right to be mad and to walk out.

And he did.

-

Awh, I deserved what I got though.

Please VOTE if you liked and COMMENT what you think!

Requests are always open.