-Love at first sight-

For @groovymusic and her friend, hope u like it!❤️

-

The place was already booming when I arrived with my best friend at the usual club we always go to. New York on a Friday night was crowded and full of energy and everyone took part of the scene.

''I'm gonna get some drinks, a 'skinny bitch' for you?'' I asked and she nodded. I pushed my way through the overcrowded room and eventually made it to the.

''A gin tonic and a 'skinny bitch', please.'' I said before I started gazing around the place, trying to spot some cute guys. I had had no luck scoring anyone the past couple of weeks and I was pretty sexually frustrated.

''Are you looking for someone?'' I heard distantly. I didn't know if it was focused on me but I answered anyway. I turned my head to the side and met the most beautiful face I'd ever seen. He looked like God had carved him himself and his beauty went beyond anyone that was here tonight.

''No, just observing I guess.'' I said smiling. He smiled back politely and took a few steps closer to me, taking a seat on one of the barstools.

''Anyone cute?'' He asked cheekily and felt my cheeks heat up.

''Well, there are a few good looking guys. But nothing too special.'' He was still smiling and it seemed like our conversation was ending. However, I didn't want it to stop so I quickly came up with some questions to ask.

''So, do you come here often?'' Wow, good job Y/N. What a fucking cliche. He chuckled and nodded in response, taking a sip of his beer.

''I've seen you around, you know.'' I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Someone like him had noticed someone like me? This night kept getting better and better.

''Oh, really?'' My cheeks were flushed and I was smiling like a crazy person. He tucked a piece of hair behind my ear and his gesture caught me off guard. I flinched as my whole body tensed. He obviously got shocked by my response and took a step back, the distance suddenly feeling very big.

''I'm sorry, I-I shouldn't have done that.'' He apologized. I shook my head and moved closer to him again.

''No it's fine, really. I guess I just don't like people touching me unexpectedly or touching me in general. It's a stupid thing from my past- I can't believe I'm boring you with this. Sorry.''  I was all over the place and making a complete fool out of myself.

''How come?'' He asked, genuinly interested. He looked rather intrigued and by the way his body language spoke, he really wanted to get to know me better.

''It's a heavy story. Maybe some other time? I really need to get back to my friend. She tends to get a little aggressive at times, especially when she's had a few drinks and she's in a crowded place.'' I noticed how my best friend was dancing and bumping into people, making angry faces as she pushed them away.

''That's alright. Can I maybe get your number and call you?'' He asked sweetly. I smiled and nodded, grabbing in my pocket and giving him a business card.

''Thank you, it was nice meeting you, miss?''

''Y/F/N. And you?''

''Timothée Chalamet.''

''Well, Timothée, it was nice meeting you. I'll see you around.'' He leaned in to kiss my cheek and I grabbed his hand. The peck was short but with so much passion. I hoped his drunk self meant what he said and I hoped that his sober self would in fact call me.

''See you around, Y/N.''

-

Please VOTE if you liked and COMMENT what you think!

Requests are always open.