-phone calls part 2-

For @shpiderman777 and @Framboiselle , hope you like it! ❤️

-

The door slammed shut and I immediatly felt the presence of my fiancé.

After 4 months of not seeing him, I was anxious what he was gonna think. My belly had already grown a little and the bump was visible.

I got up carefully and waited until Timmy entered the living room.

"Babe? I'm h- Y/N!" He ran up to me and picked me up, swaying me around and kissing me harshly.

I cringed as I thought about the baby and how it was probably spinning around in my belly.

"Hey, I missed you, but Timmy, could you put me down, please?" I asked sweetly as I kissed his cheek. He frowned and put me down, observing me. He then widened his eyes and his face fell.

"What?! Why didn't you tell me?!" He said as he took a step closer. I shrugged.

"I didn't want to ruin your trip. I only found out a few days after you left. We're having a baby, Timmy." I stated as I saw a smile form on his face. He hugged me carefully and lowered his head to my bump, kissing it softly and carressing it with his hands.

"I can't believe you kept it a secret. Holy shit, I'm gonna be a dad." He commented as his smile widened. I smiled back at him and brushed my hand through his hair.

"I can't wait." I said as I sat down and pulled Timmy with me on the couch, nestling myself into his arms and closing my eyes.

"I love you." He said.

"I love you too."

-

Don't we just love daddy (not the dirty one) Timmy?

Please VOTE if you liked and COMMENT what you think!

requests are always open.