-Road Trip-

-

The snacks were bought, the blankets and pillows were all set up, and now the only thing I needed was to get Timmy to come out of the fucking bathroom.

We were going on a little road trip to my parents. Instead of being boring and easy by taking the plane, we decided to use our car, a beautiful mini van we never used, and drive there instead.

Since we lived in New York, and my parents lived in Charlotte, North Carolina, it wasn't going to be a quick trip. But nevertheless, I was excited. That was of course, if Timmy wasn't so concerned about his hair. He could be a vain guy, especially if we were heading to my parents.

They loved him no matter what, but he found it important to look good for them. As if it was even possible for him to look bad...

''Timothée, if you don't come out right the fuck now, I swear I'll-'' the door opened before I could comprehend it and Timmy came out with a devilish smile on his face.

''What were you going to say?'' He smirked, eyeing me from head to toe with a lustful look in his eyes.

Oh, he owned me. His dominant mindset, something people didn't expect from him, was something I couldn't resist. I could try to be snappy, mad or annoyed with him, but he'd always take the upper hand, leaving me powerless.

Not that I cared, though. I loved him with all my heart.

''Nothing. Now hurry, we're going to be late.'' He pecked my cheek before making his way downstairs to grab his coat and get in the car. I smiled after him as a warm feeling in my stomach washed over me.

Fuck, I was whipped and there was nothing I could do about it.

I skipped after him quickly and got in the passenger seat. It was his turn to drive first, so I could gain a little energy before it was my turn.

''God, I'm so excited to tell your parents.'' He cheered as we drove off. I examined to beautiful engagement ring on my finger with a smile plastered on my face, before my eyes darted to my stomach. He noticed where my gaze landed and brought his hand to my belly, resting it gently on top of it.

''Do you think they're going to be mad?'' He briefly looked away from the road and I noticed a worried expression in his eyes.

''What? No, Timmy, don't be ridiculous. They're going to be thrilled, I promise.'' He sighed in relief and cast me a happy smile. The next few hours after that, we listened to music, talked about baby names and ate food until I fell asleep.

It wasn't until it was already dark outside when I woke up. My fiancé was still focused on the road and it wasn't until I stirred he noticed I had woken up. I had slept for four hours and I think I was pretty rested. Only a few more to go.

''Want me to take over?'' Luckily I didn't have a bump yet, other wise driving a car would've been near impossible. I was about two months pregnant, but we only found out one week ago.

Today was thanksgiving and my parents had invited us for dinner. We thought it'd be the perfect moment to tell them the happy news.

''No, it's fine. I think I'll make it. You just rest a little more.'' I was about to argue him when I suddenly felt extremely nauseous.

''Uhm, Tim, I think I'm gonna puke.'' I stated. He pulled over as fast as he could and I just made it out of the car before I threw up all over the street.

''Is it the pregnancy?''

''Fuck, probably.'' I said before I spilled more. Timothée gently caressed my back until I was done. He handed me a bottle of water and waited patiently until I was ready to move along again.

''You okay again?'' I nodded in response and stared ahead of me. I was fine though, and not even a few minutes later, I was singing along with a Beatles song and eating some chocolate cake.

I don't know why, but when I fell pregnant, everything with chocolate, preferably white chocolate, made my mouth water. Whenever I passed a bakery or a shop, I'd go in to see if they had anything with chocolate on it. It was embarrassing how much of that stuff I ate, but I honestly couldn't care less.

I felt like a happy child with all this food surrounding me.

For the rest of the ride, we continued to sing along the old, classic songs and talk about everything and nothing. When we arrived, I hesitantly knocked, starting to get scared about what my parents would think.

''Here goes nothing.'' I mumbled. Timothée places a kiss on the crown of my head.

''We got this. Just know that I'll always love you.'' And before I could answer, my mother opened the door and took me in her embrace.

He was right, we got this.

-

Please VOTE, COMMENT, FOLLOW & SHARE if you liked!