-meet & greet-

For @poclove , hope u like it! ❤️

-

I was beyond excited, because today was the day I was finally going to meet my favorite actor and longtime celebrity crush, Timothée Chalamet.

His work was great and his looks were enchanting, but he seemed also very kind and warm.

I showed my ticket to the guard and he let me through, motioning the way to the conference room where Timothée was.

My hands were shaking and my knees were buckling at the thought that Timmy was just in the room next to me.

When I reached the door, I took a few breath and entered.

He was prettier in real life, if that was even possible.

''Hey beautiful, how are you today?'' He asked as he wrapped an arm around me.

I smiled, trying to say something but I was at loss for word by his presence.

''I-I'm fine.'' I stuttered. I could literally slap myself right now, that's how annoying I was being.

He must've thought I was stupid or something.

''I'm sorry, I'm usually not like this but when I'm nervous I am.'' I rambled. He chuckled at me and swayed his arm casually around my shoulder.

My breathing hitched at his touch and I looked at him.

An electric shock had gone through my body as he had touched me.

And I knew he felt it too.

''I-I'm sorry. Shall we take a picture?'' He asked awkwardly. I nodded and turned to the camera, smiling brightly while I felt Timothée's arm snake around my shoulder.

The meet and greet went by quicker than I thought, and before I could blink it was already over.

I waved him good bye as he winked at me, smiling at me one last time.

It had been 4 hours since I had seen Timmy, and I honestly felt sad for making such a bad impression, mainly because I'm not like that whatsoever.

I waked to the elevator of my hotel and got in it, pressing on the button from the third floor, where the bar was.

''Meet and greet girl?'' I heard behind me. I turned around and looked into the eyes of Timothée Chalamet.

''Timothée Chalamet.'' I replied with widened eyes.

''Yes, that's me. How about a drink?'' He suggested. I smirked and nodded, following him into the bar.

''So, what do you want?'' I almost didn't hear his question because I was too busy staring at his beautiful face.

''Uuhhh, Bloody Mary please.'' I answered as cool as possible.

''I assume you're underage, but I'm just gonna pretend I don't know that.'' He smirked before ordering two bloody Mary's.

But one drink turned into a few and our movements became more intimate as we got more drunk.

We walked to the elevator and got in, attacking each other's lips as soon as the doors closed.

He pinned my arms above my head and kissed me slowly, sliding his tongue along my lips, asking for entrance.

I opened my mouth slightly and moaned softly. His grip around me tightened and he grinded himself up against me.

"Wait." He breathed, still kissing me. He took a step back after a few seconds and ran his hand through his hair.

I smirked at him and bit my lower lip.

"Fuck it." He hissed and then pressed his lips on mine again hastily.

He picked me up and pushed me against the wall, letting his fingers dance on the surface of my skin.

When we arrived at his floor, he carried me to his room and opened the door, before throwing him on his bed and crawling on top of me.

He kissed me passionately and I enjoyed every minute of it.

As the night carried on, we talked, had sex, slept in each other's arms and talked more, getting to know each other as good as possible.

I sighed and looked down at the sheets.

"I hate this is just a one time thing. Tomorrow you'll be somewhere else and I'll just go back to being a law student." I said as I drew imaginary figures on the sheets of the bed.

"It doesn't have to be that way. I can stay a little longer." I looked up at him with widened eyes.

"Only if it's what you want too." He nodded and grabbed my hand.

"From the moment I saw you, I knew you were different. I want to get to know you. If that means sacrificing other things, so be it." I smiled at him, before kissing him softly.

"Thanks." I simply said.

"The pleasure's all mine."

-

Hey guys, what's up? After a few days of a well deserved break I'm back and more inspired than ever.

Please VOTE if you liked and COMMENT what you think!

Requests are always open.