-strangers-

''Oh my god, hey. Timothée, how are you doing?'' I was startled when I saw his face again.

I'd recognized him out of thousands.

His hair, which was a little longer than when I last saw him, swayed nonchalantly in the wind as he came walking up to me.

He blinked a few times, taking in my appearance before speaking up.

''Oh my god, hey Y/N.'' He said. I smiled, even though I didn't know if that was the best way to express what I was feelings.

''I'm doing fine. And you? It's been so long.'' He continued. He smiled back, but his eyes spoke different.

''I'm doing - great.'' I hesitated, eventually lied. Timmy could always see right through me, so I doubted whether he would believe me.

I lied anyway.

''How about a drink?'' He suggested, flashing his pearly white teeth.

''Uh, I guess one drink is okay.'' I looked at the ground and nodded my head slowly.

I followed Timothée to the first bar he saw and we took place by the table near the window.

''So... What have you been up to?'' He asked friendly, sounding genuinely interested in me.

''Uhm, not much. Just college, working, sleeping. Stuff like that.'' I said, getting more awkward once I heard what my boring life sounded like.

I wanted to just talk to him and tell him how I really feel. I wanted to show him that I still cared, but something told me that if I'd do that I'd fall into that black abyss again and if I did that to myself I would be lost forever.

Losing him was one of the hardest things ever. I'd overestimated my ability to forget him easily, which left me heartbroken once I couldn't get him back anymore.

And here he is, sitting in front of me in hand reach, smiling and being happy.

Or was he faking that too?

''I-I'm sorry, I just can't.'' I simply said. I stood up and made my way outside, leaving Timmy startled behind.

''Y/N, wait.'' A hand grabbed me and spun me around. He moved his body closer to me and then he kissed me with such passion I didn't know was possible.

''Just, know that I've never stopped thinking about you.'' He said. I blinked a few times, trying to process what just happened.

I took a step back, but his presence felt so warm and safe that I moved my body closer to his.

This was wrong, all of it.

And yet it felt so right.

After all these years he still had that effect on me that no one else ever had.

''I've though about you too, you know.'' I said softly. He smiled lightly and my gaze met his.

I didn't think about what I was doing in that moment.

I wanted him.

I needed him.

So I kissed him.

And he kissed back.

And then I realized that things were going to be okay again.

Cause with the two of us, we would always find a way to make things better.

Because our love was too big just to give up on.

-

2000
I hit 2000 reads
Not even one week ago I had 0
Now I have 2000
GUYS
WTF
THANKYOU

Please VOTE and COMMENT!!

And feel free to leave requests.