-Ghostin-

For @higeorgieshieet, hope u like it!❤️

-

I was crying softly, trying not to wake Timothée as he was sleeping next to me. I knew he could hear me though, he always heard me when I cried over him. And I wanted Timothée to soothe my aching, to reassure me that everything would be fine but it hurt him too, knowing I still thought about him every day.

And maybe it's because of our personalities that fit so good together, that we haven't separated already. He's been dealing with this for a long time and it's surprising me that he hasn't left already. Every day I cry until there's nothing left and he puts up with it.

He's doing so well. He's been so understanding and he's been so good. Even though I'm putting him through more than I ever should. But it's draining him too, I can feel and see it. And I hate myself for hurting him, even though he doesn't admit that it does.

It breaks his heart when I cry over him again and again. It breaks his heart that I can't just let him go. But he knows it's not something one gets over easily.

I know I'm not the easiest person to put up with, but he's strong and I know we can get through this. I love him and he loves me and in the end, that's what matters most.

Though sometimes I wish he was here instead, but Timmy can't know that I think like that sometimes. He keeps coming back to haunt me and just visits in my dreams every now and then.

But in the end, after everything we've been through, there will be better days. Of course, we said some things we shouldn't have and we did some things we shouldn't have. Luckily, that's all in the past now and we can move on and be happy.

Hopefully.

-

Maybe I should do more song-Imagines? :)

Please VOTE if you liked and COMMENT what you think!

Requests are always open.