-He cheats-

For @kara923 , hope u like it ❤️

-

I sat on the couch, waiting for Timothée to come home.

I had made dinner, out effort into my look and wanted to have fun tonight with him.

I wanted to get back that spark we used to have, before he decided to bail on me.

But he was three hours late so that wasn't the plan anymore.

The front door opened and slammed shut again.

Timmy came stumbling into the room, gripping on to the wall to keep his body steady, but failing completely.

''Where have you been?' We're the first words I could say.

I was disgusted by the smell that hung around him. It was a mixture of alcohol and a woman's perfume.

''Don't act like my mom.'' His mood changed immediatly and he came walking up to me intimidatingly.

''Tell me where you were.'' I demanded. He rolled his eyes and scoffed.

''I don't need to tell you anything.'' He said childishly.

''Well then I don't have to be your girlfriend anymore.'' I spat harshly. His expression softened and he tried to grab my hand, but I jerked it away forcefully and looked at him angrily.

''Tell me where you've been.'' I said after I was calm again.

He looked at the ground and didn't say anything.

''I knew it.'' I screamed as I turned around and made my way upstairs.

Timothée followed me intently and watched my every move.

''Look, Y/N, I'm sorry. There's no excuse for what I did, but god, she was there and I needed someone and it just happened and we couldn't stop.'' He stammered, trying to look me in the eye.

''How long?'' I asked.

It was the only thing I needed to know.

''4 months.'' He answered.

My heart broke.

It felt like a part of me was ripped away from my heart and that part crumbled into nothing.

''Why?'' My voice broke and I tried to fight my tears, but I failed and a tear slipped down my cheek.

''I don't know.'' My brows furrowed together.

''So you're telling me that you cheated on me without a good reason? I've waited night after night for you to come home without smelling like god knows what. I gave my friends up just to be with you and then you betray me like this? With no fucking reason?'' I pushed him against the door and hit his chest repeatedly.

I needed him to feel what I was feeling, yet I didn't know what I was feeling.

I was angry, sad, heartbroken, but at the same time I felt numb and emotionless.

Maybe because deep down I knew and I had already found peace with the fact that he didn't care about me as much as I cared about him.

He was crying too, but I didn't care anymore.

Our relationship was over the minute he decided to love someone else.

I grabbed a bag I had already packed before he came home and walked downstairs to the front door.

I opened it, turned around once more to Timothée and then walked out.

Away from him, to my new life.

-

:( honestly I don't get why people cheat...

Please VOTE if you liked and COMMENT what you think.

Requests are always open!