-dancing-

For @thenerdfighter_Ana , hope u like it!❤️

-

TIMMY'S POV

It was just another useless day, where I was walking through the city of New York to my work.

Everywhere I looked were people, some talking to others, some looking grumpy, some on their phone, and one girl in particular who stood out of the crowd.

She was gorgeous, maybe one of the most beautiful people I'd ever seen.

She was standing in the a crowd of dancers, looking mesmerized with the way her friends, I assumed, were moving.

''C'mon, Y/N. Show them what you got.'' One of her friends yelled at her. She smiled shyly and shook her head no, leaving the others disappointed.

I observed the situation from a distance, watching how her friends were pushing her to the middle. I was just about to walk up to them when my favorite song started playing and she began moving.

My eyes widened at the way she moved so gracefully.

Her hips swayed on the rhythm of the music while her hands did something completely different. She smiled as she danced.

I saw her forgetting everything around her until she was completely in her element, until it was just her and the music.

When the song was done, she became her shy self again and smiled nervously. Her friends patted on her back supportively.

I walked up to her, not thinking twice about my actions.

I tapped on her shoulder and she turned around instantly.

''You're a really good dancer, you know.'' I stated truthfully. She smiled thankful but didn't say anything.

Yet the silence wasn't awkward whatsoever.

''Well, have a good day.'' I said after a while of just eye contact.

I turned around and made my way through the crowd, but got spun around my the beautiful stranger.

''I'm Y/N. You wanna go for a coffee or something, maybe? Only if you want to, if not that's okay too. You probably think I'm-''

''I'd love to.'' I simply said, interrupting her sentence and making her smile slightly.

''Let's go then.''

-

Aweee, surreal but nice.

Please VOTE if you liked and COMMENT what you think!

Requests are always open.