-fighting-

I slammed the door of our bedroom shut with a hard force.

Shortly after I heard footsteps rushing up the stairs and the door opened quickly.

''Go away.'' I said angrily.

''No, you better fucking listen to me. I try so hard and I want to, but you're giving me a damn hard time by acting so fucking bitchy all the time.'' I got more angrier by every word he was saying.

''Shut the fuck up. I act bitchy? You're the one who always gets butthurt whenever I criticize you. And besides, you come home late every fucking night and you expect me to be okay with that? I'm not freaking okay with it.'' I walked angrily towards Timothée and pushed him back.

''So what do you think? I'm cheating on you? You are so delusional.'' He commented. I inhaled deeply through my nostrils, trying to calm myself if that was even possible.

''Are you?'' I asked. My voice broke and soon my anger turned into sadness.

No comment.

''Are you fucking cheating on me?'' I screamed as I threw a pillow at him.

''No of course not. God I can't believe you think that of me.'' He stared as he threw the pillow back.

''Look, maybe this is just not gonna work. We don't trust each other and that's fine, but then this relationship won't work.'' I stated. I tried to fight my tears, but one slipped away from my eye and rolled down my cheek.

I quickly wiped it away, but Timmy had already seen it and came up to me.

''You really want that?'' He asked, his voice broke in remorse.

''No, of course not.'' I said truthfully. Whenever I got mad I would always say thing I didn't mean.

''Good, me neither.'' He smiled lightly and wrapped his arms around me.

''Sorry.'' I said. I looked into his eyes and tried to show him that I meant it.

''I'm sorry too. God, I hate fighting with you.'' He commented. I nodded in agreement and hugged him tighter.

''Now, do you wanna order pizza and watch a movie as we had planned?'' I asked hopeful.

Timmy smiled softly and kissed my nose.

''Of course.''

-

Please vote for this story, would make me really happy!

Thanks for reading guys.