-makeup-

For @trashy_me2 , hope u like it! ❤️

-

"Babe, I have an idea. Can I do your makeup?" Timmy frowned at my words and laughed, thinking I was joking.

"Oh you're serious? Baby, no. We're not playing around with makeup. Ask a friend." He said when he realized I was serious.

"I've asked them all but no one is available. I really need to practice my skills.'' I pouted. He groaned and got up, picking me up slightly and kissing my lips.

He rolled his eyes before speaking.

"Okay, but seriously, if you show anyone, you're dead." He said scarily, but with a smile. I squealed, swaying my arms around him and kissing his cheek.

I got all my makeup and made place for us to sit.

I was halfway into his makeup when he leaned in and kissed my by surprise. I pushed him off and laughed, continuing with what I was doing. He groaned, but didn't say a word.

When I was done he looked at himself in the mirror and burst into laughter.

"What is it?" I said as I frowned. He shook his head and came closer.

"You're really good at this, but it looks ridiculous on me, please get it off." He stated. I chuckled and turned around, walking away from him. He groaned and followed me, picking me up and taking me back to the bedroom where he threw me on the bed.

"Don't play with me, Y/N." He said as he kissed my neck and face. I moaned at his touch and closed my eyes, feeling his lips wander over my skin.

He pulled back to look at me, but his expression changed as he observed me and he started laughing out loud.

"What is it?" I said annoyed, running my hand through my hair in frustration.

"You have uh, a little lipstick on your face." He chuckled. I got up and looked in the mirror, bursting into laughter as I saw the mess.

"Lets take a shower to clean ourselves up, shall we?" He suggested. I nodded and smiled, taking his hand and following him to the bathroom.

-

Lol, this was really different than what I'm used to.

Please VOTE if you liked and COMMENT what you think!

Requests are always open.

Timothée Chalamet Imaginesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें