netflix & gifts - soonseok

-A/N
a specific request from someone in my messages! don't be afraid to message me as well!

Seokmin heard a knocking at his apartment door. He groaned while stretching his limbs out, who could knock at the Lee family's door so early in the crack of dawn? He made sure to rub his eyes three times for good measure.

"Ho ho ho! Merry Christmas!" He heard a supposed deep voice from outside, Seokmin was still squinting from the early light shaking his irises with blinding color. Well, he better get the door before that poor person encounters a cranky Jihoon, right?

"Mmh what?" Seokmin hustled to jangle the door knob to open it. He peeked his head out and still squinted at the dingy lights of the hallways.

"Don't recognize me, huh?" The voice wiggled his head around as Seokmin saw blurs until his eyes refocused themselves at the target. Which was in case, his goof of a boyfriend, who has the balls to wake him up at four in the morning.

"Oh I do~" Seokmin sing-songed as he slung both arms around Soonyoung, who had his Santa attire on with his smile on display; even though it was so early and he shouldn't be this smiley to be awake. "Oh Seokie, I'm sorry, were you asleep?" He quietly mumbled into the younger's ear as Seokmin hummed

"You're definitely not sorry, mister 'I have the balls to do anything!'" Seokmin might've been a little bit loud near the end of his sentence. Soonyoung ushered himself and his boyfriend inside the Lee's humble abode.

He just settled on the leather couch, Seokmin just blinked, staring at his boyfriend in the honey-like light. His melanin peeking through his pores as Seokmin could see little droplets of sweat forming on his temples. Did Soonyoung prepare all this even if it was early in the morning and he would sweat? Sweet.

"Babe, you don't have to keep this costume on, y'know?" Seokmin pinched the thick Santa coat Soonyoung had on as the older's eyes widened as he stood up, making Seokmin roll over to save himself on the couch. Soonyoung's mouth couldn't contain his smile as he shimmied out of his Santa costume and had his regular pajamas on under. "Oh my god Kyeom-ah, thank you so much; it was so uncomfortable and I was getting kinda sweaty and—"

Seokmin shoved a finger in front of his mouth, "Shh, less rambling, more telling me why you're here." He raised a brow at his boyfriend as Soonyoung opened his mouth to speak.

"Hyung?" Chan's voice grumbled from the other room as Seokmin's eyebrows flew to his forehead. What do we do—What do we do—What do we do? His mind raced as he noticed Soonyoung mirror his expression as his little brother came out of the room.

"Oh, Soonyoung's here." Chan yawned as he covered his mouth. Seeming to be just fine with his brother's boyfriend being at their home at the ass crack of dawn.

"Oh! My favorite bro! Always great at keeping secrets!" Soonyoung put his arm around Chan's neck and ruffled his hair playfully. "Alright alright! You two go, to Soonyoung's house
and do whatever. I won't promise Jihoon wouldn't be a little concerned with our brother
not being home in the morning." Chan planned as he shook Soonyoung's arm off of him and went back to his room (presumably to sleep).

"Wait, Channie knew about this?—"

"Let's go" Soonyoung grabbed his hand as he ran out of the apartment, leaving his costume there and having Seokmin with him.

"Soonie—"

"Kyeom-ah! C'mere!" His beloved boyfriend dragged him into his house and shut the door. It was pitch black, Seokmin could see shadows (basically nothing, since it's dark).