ccd 7: elf - wonhoon

Wonwoo rushed home early from his job right before rush hour was at it's peak. He was relieved and glad, since he wouldn't have to deal with everybody rushing to buy gifts for their family relatives for Black Friday.

He set down his bag at the counter and searched for his love. Wonwoo looked at his hand, examining the simple but sophisticated ring he and Jihoon had on.

"Jihoon? Hoon?" Wonwoo called out, looking up at the stairs, suspecting Jihoon to be all cooped up in his studio like he had been for the past few months. Working for music production companies left and right.

They almost spent no time together with how busy Wonwoo is and how Jihoon always had requests and offers going for him. He let out a sigh before holding the base of his tie and wiggling it until it loosened enough for Wonwoo to place it where his bag is.

Wonwoo took off his shoes and took off on the stairs, his riotous footsteps echoing in the starway. He was anticipating seeing his love of his life, willing to cheer him up this holiday season with some hot chocolate, maycbe cuddles and a little more if he gets lucky.

He clicked open the Jihoon's studio office, peeking his head inside and looking around. Examining the tiny figurines of shelves and Marvel merchandise set around his sound board. Wonwoo found Jihoon's love for those items endearing, how his ears lift up at the tips and his eyes start to sparkle like the stars were made in them.

"Babe?" Wonwoo finished the examination of the studio for a certain someone as he had an idea. His ears lifted in mischievousness as he quirked an eyebrow to his thoughts.

"Baby do I have to call you that nickname?" Wonwoo teased out loud so he'll be sure the younger would hear.

"Three, two, one, Slugg—"

"I'm here" Jihoon spoke, Wonwoo twirled around, his loose ends of his button up getting untucked out of his pants as he spun.

"Oh my god" Wonwoo was pleasantly surprised, Jihoon, he was the best person to ever exist, his stars in his universe.

Jihoon was standing there, in an elf costume, with the attached plastic elf ears on as well. Wonwoo couldn't help but let out a sound of a laugh in surprise, he would never have guessed that he'd come home to his fiancé in an elf costume.

"I knew I shouldn't have done this" Jihoon bit his lip in contemplation as he was suddenly interested in the ground.

"Oh no baby, you are the cutest" Jihoon was pulled closer by the small of his back by the older. Wonwoo pressed a wet kiss to his forehead as he held Jihoon up by the hips as the younger's legs wrapped around his waist.

Wonwoo initiated a kiss between the two of them, Jihoon wrapped his arms around Wonwoo's neck, hands in his hair as they pressed their lips and moved together.

"I know, I look stupid, right? It was Seokmin and Jeonghan's idea. I told them we weren't spending enough time together and they told me this would work." His fiancé had a pout on his lips as Wonwoo wanted to kiss it away.

But first, he needed to reassure his fiancé that he doesn't look stupid at all.

"No no, you don't look stupid! You look cute as an elf. All the real elves would be jealous of my lover" Wonwoo saw Jihoon's ball of his nose flush pink a little as his eyes softened.

"Really?"

"Yes of course, why would I be lying?" Wonwoo squeezed the younger's ricecake cheeks as he pecked his nose. "I love you, from the cooped-up-in-the-studio you to this you. I adore you my babe"

Jihoon let out his smile that he'd been gatekeeping at the edges of his mouth as Wonwoo felt his heart jump out of his chest. And all of a sudden, he was back to being a moody teenager in highschool who wanted attention from the quiet, talented kid.

"You are so cheesy Won" Jihoon scrunched his nose in the slight cringe of Wonwoo's declaration of love as Wonwoo raised his eyebrow again.

"Okay, I'm cheesy, but you decide to take advice from Seokmin and Yoon Jeonghan? We both know Jeonghan's a devil in disguise baby." Jihoon had to admit that he agreed, why did he take advice from his two best friends anyways?!

"Yeah, I listened to them because I love you" Jihoon leaned closer to Wonwoo as their chests pressed together.

For this moment, he would treasure forever,
them, Wonwoo holding him up by the bare strength of his arms, and them being on the second floor of their newly bought house.

-A/N
second update in a row!! also tysm for 11k reads!! it was like twelve hours ago that it was 10k