ccd 17: elfboy - chanhao

Minghao was strolling through the North Pole, he was the head elf of Santa's Workshop. "HaoHao! Santa needs you!" Seungcheol called out as Minghao turned to the voice. Running back to where Seungcheol was.

"What? Nice to meet you Santa Claus." Minghao bowed as he put his right arm behind himself. The old man let out a hearty laugh which made Minghao jolt in fear for a millisecond.

"Don't be oh so fancy Minghao, I just need you to lead a little elf around my workshop!" Minghao lowkey despised that old man who orders the elves around, but what can he do? "Okay Mister Holly and Jolly, where is the elf I need to babysit?"

"Follow Jun, if you ever know where that boy is" Santa ordered as Minghao crossed his arms and sighed. His ears were sure elf shaped as could be, but being Santa's elf was exhausting.

"How would I know where Junhui is? He runs everywhere!" Minghao groaned as he started to search for the older.

"Wen Junhui! Where are—Ugh!" Minghao peeled open curtains to see Junhui for sure. To see the older kissing Wonwoo. He rolled his eyes and got in the middle of them. "Okay, where is the new elf I need to lead?"

"New elf? Oh! He's a very unique elf..." Junhui slung himself over Wonwoo with a grin. "Okay, then where is he?" Minghao questioned as Junhui made a face, showing teeth in awkwardness. "I kind of let him roam while I spend time with Wonwoo."

"You WHAT?!" Minghao raised his voice as Junhui rushed to cover the younger's mouth. "Hey hey, I'm pretty sure he's just running around the workshop somewhere." Junhui tried to make it seem better as Minghao facepalmed himself before running out of the curtains.

"Oh god, a lost elf around the workshop, Santa's gonna banish me." Minghao tried to soothe himself while massaging his temples. "Hey, you!" Minghao looked around to try to see who called out.

"You! I'm down here!" Minghao tried to see where the voice was and then he looked down. "Oh, you." Minghao leaned down as the guy frowned. "I'm not that short!"

"Oh yeah sure you aren't short." Minghao scoffed as the guy rolled his eyes and crossed his arms. "I didn't expect the elves here to be so rude."

"Aren't you going to be an elf? Your ears certainly look like it." Minghao moved his head next to the smaller's ear.

"Move! And, yeah, but not with you here." The guy tried to move his head away as Minghao could see his ear turning red.

"Hey, I'm supposed to lead you to everywhere. Kind of like your tour guide. So you're stuck with me, champ." Minghao slung his arm around the guy.

"F-Fine. Anyways how do you even start working here?"

"Not gonna introduce yourself? I'm Minghao, you can make up nicknames for me or whatever. Just not HaoHao because Junhui will not let anyone else call me that." Minghao patted the guy's shoulder.

"I just asked how to work here, anyways I'm Lee Chan, 21, and I think I'll call you elfboy"

"How does that make sense? Aren't we all elves?"

"But you are different, so I know you're elfboy." Chan grinned as he slapped Minghao's hand excitedly.

"How do we start working here?" Chan looked up at the slim, tall elf. He had jet black hair with the green and red Christmas hat on. His ears were elf-shaped and pointing out at the sides. Chan might've found it cute.

"You just pick up a toy and start working on it." Minghao simply said as he walked along with Chan, dragging him by different places in the workshop.

"Oh! This is like car toys and trucks for the cool kids, and the royal princess toys are for the cute kids." Minghao gestured to the sections of toy-making while talking about it.

"That's cool! So I just pick one up and work?" Chan tilted his head and asked while Minghao was leaning on the door frame, looking all chic and sophisticated.

"Yup" He popped out the 'p' sound as he watched the smaller pick up a toy with an uncertain look on his face. Chan examined if, it was really pretty. It was a mini buggy car painted green and made to look like a mini frog car.

"Hey! Wait! You can't!" Minghao's eyes buldged out as he grabbed the toy and held it in his hand. Chan's face looking shocked with a pinch of fear as Minghao startled him.

"Why? I thought you said—"

"C'mere." Minghao pulled Chan along to the hallways while they walked. He lead the brunette to a room as Minghao opened it. "It's my little room I got when I moved to Santa's Workshop."

"Aww. Cute." Chan's eyes were wide and his eyelashes reached out as high as they could. Minghao just observed the younger, he looked so, innocent.

Minghao might be a tad embarrassed that Chan is a newbie and got to see his room, but it might be a good thing. Because now Chan has seen the most embarrassing part of him. Nothing could be more embarrassing.

Chan stood up, his elf costume tightly fit to himself as he picked up a similar toy car that looks like the toy he tried to touch.

"Wait. Did you steal these from the workshop?" Chan had a smirk on his face as he paced himself to Minghao and showed him the toy while he was on his tippy toes.

"Uh, no... Well. Maybe." Minghao bit his lip because he was sort of afraid that Chan would tell. "Just don't tattle okay? I just really like these frog toys. They're cute." Minghao looked at his own room. That was a Christmas green color, little frog figurines were on his dresser and everything.

"No duh. You have frog themed things everywhere! You even have cartoon frog posters!" Chan pointed to a Keroppi poster and plushie that Minghao had in his posession.

"You are really something, elfboy." Chan murmured as Minghao furrowed his brows. "Did you say something?" He hovered over Minghao.

"Just that you are an enigma. Xu Minghao." Chan did a little smile with his lips as Minghao's brows only creased more.

Enigma? Huh.

-A/N
hey guys i'd like to conclude this christmas count down! christmas is soon and merry christmas!! i'll just end it at 17 because, you know :-) hope you spend your holiday well