your brain - soonwoo

Yes, Soonyoung and Wonwoo have been best friends since they were babies. Wonwoo's always been the quiet kid that read books, but talked behind people's backs all the time. Soonyoung on the other hand, he was very sociable, but he was most comfortable around Wonwoo.

It was the day of a test they both had to take. Soonyoung stretched his limbs before leaving the classroom, meeting up with Wonwoo who was already gone. He rushed over as the other turned around.

"You want to come over to my house today?" Wonwoo asked, Soonyoung gazed up from looking at shoes while walking to the dismissal area. He beamed up once his best friend spoke, "Hell yeah!" Soonyoung grinned, his teeth were shiny and big, but his smile was all worth it to Wonwoo.

"I just need to tell my mom," Soonyoung whipped out his phone from his pocket and pressed the contacts app. His fat thumbs pressing through his many contacts as he reached his mom's contact number. Dialing the number as he waited, the phone rang a couple of times before his mom picked up.

Wonwoo just watched as all the other students were leaving the school and onto the buses. He scanned around and saw his other friends, well, friends that he and Soonyoung shared. The one with glasses waved as the group waved back. "See you later Wonwoo!" One of them called, that was Chan.

"Yeah? I can? Oh thank you mom!" Soonyoung cheered as he muttered a slight "Love you mom" Before hanging up and putting his phone back in his pocket. He looked at Wonwoo and nodded, grinning like his teeth were the most precious thing. Wonwoo thought that, the older's teeth were endearing.

"Let's go, my brother's probably waiting for us with my dad." Wonwoo started, pulling Soonyoung along by the arm, the pair passed through dozens of students crowding around. They headed to where Wonwoo's younger brother was, all angry looking. "What took you guys so long?" He rolled his eyes and ran off into the parking lot to their dad.

"Excuse him, he's a moody brat these days." Wonwoo sighed, holding a book in his left while Soonyoung connected their arms with Wonwoo's right arm. They skipped to the car and Wonwoo's dad nodded as Soonyoung bowed immediately.

They got into the Jeon's family home, Bohyuk immediately made a bee line to his room and shut the door. Wonwoo shook his head, Soonyoung shrugged, inhaling and exhaling. "So what do you wanna do?" Wonwoo turned to the other. The home was rather arcadian excusing the other's brother.

"Hmm, maybe play games?" Soonyoung thought about it before answering. "But you hate computer games most of the time." Wonwoo noted out loud, the other just showed a small smile. "It's fine! I mean you like to play games so we'll do what you like to do." He hummed as Soonyoung fiddled with Wonwoo's pet cat.

His tabby cat whined, stretching it's legs as he glared at Soonyoung. "Hey! I swear Rocky hates me." He whined to Wonwoo as the younger was getting the computer to turn on. "I don't think he does, maybe he doesn't like your tiger agenda" Wonwoo snickered and that made Soonyoung whine even more.

"That's not fair!" He glanced at Rocky and crouched to the cat's height. "Don't worry! I give the best hugs." Soonyoung's eyes widened to look more innocent, that's what he thought before Wonwoo spoke. "Yeah I can vouch for that." His back turned and he saw Soonyoung on his knees, pouting at his cat.

He couldn't help but laugh. The other was shocked, he just stood still, his brain processing what his raven haired best friend said. Wonwoo observed Soonyoung and waved a hand around, "Hello? You there?" It was like the other was brought back to life when he released all the air he didn't know he was holding.

"Yeah! Let's play!" Soonyoung cheered, his eyes turning into crescents as he stole Wonwoo's gamer chair. "Hey!" Wonwoo now was the one who was pouting. "You can teach me on while sitting on that chair," Soonyoung pointed at the brownish red wooden chair near Wonwoo's bed