ccd 14: hot chocolate - verkwan

"We're out of hot cocoa."

"What do you mean we're out of hot chocolate?" Seungkwan sat up and twisted his body to face Vernon, who was in the kitchen sifting through the cupboards trying to fit the box.

"There's no more, unless you put them somewhere." Vernon rummaged through the cupboards as Seungkwan got up in panic. "What if Wonwoo and Junhui drop off Woobin and we don't have hot cocoa and—"

"Shhh" Vernon put a finger in front of the other's lips. "We're gonna be fine, chill out Kwan." Seungkwan's shoulders started to slump and relax.

"Even if Woobin comes, he loves playing with us!" Vernon grinned, Seungkwan's eyes sparkled as he watched his boyfriend have a light shine behind him. Vernon was an angel.

Knock! Knock! Knock!

The couple turned around, seeing the door as Hansol rose up from the couch, seeing through the peep hole and seeing a certain mentioned couple and their child. Vernon let out a slight gasp, "It's them, Woobin, Jun, and Wonwoo hyung."

He looked back to see his boyfriend to be in a frenzy, grabbing the nearest blankets and putting on a Netflix show for kids.

Vernon nodded to himself with a feeling of warmth as he opened the door. "Sollie!" A little kid tugged on his leg before wrapping his small arms around the said leg and holding on tight. "Whoa, Woobin has grown a bit since we've last seen him."

"Oh shucks, our Woo has been growing so much! He could even play tug-of-war at school today!" Junhui leaned against Wonwoo with a smile wider than the oceans.

He still has the same old Junhui-style mannerisms. I wonder if Woobin would be more like Junhui or more like Wonwoo? Vernon was in his thoughts before Woobin's screeching interrupted his thoughts.

"Uncle Boo!" He cheered as the kid launched himself at Seungkwan. "Whoa whoa there! Be careful kiddo! You could hurt yourself!" Seungkwan warned as Woobin laid on top of his chest like a person laying on a bed.

"But I didn't!" Woobin did a little wink and jumped back up to make little noises of excitement. Oh yeah, he's definitely just like Junhui, if not identical.

"Hey Vernon?" Wonwoo said as the younger turned his head. "You and Boo take care of Woobin, alright?"

Seungkwan made his way over to the two men with a kid in his arms, who was kicking his legs around. "Oh, so are you doing the thing?" Seungkwan referenced as Wonwoo nodded with a slight smile. His eyes watching his beloved as Junhui was fixated on the bright colors of the TV.

"Oh yeah! He's gonna love it, you're gonna love it! You two are gonna get married and have kids—"

"They already do Kwan" Vernon moved to peck Seungkwan on the cheek as Woobin was giggling and...

Bonk!

Woobin had accidentally sent a flying kick to his uncle's chin. "Agh," Hansol held his jaw as he caressed the spot where the kid kicked. Seungkwan let out the loudest gasp as he placed Woobin down.

"Hey, apologize to your uncle!"

"Well, good luck with our Woo, you two" Wonwoo patted their shoulders before calling Junhui to him. The younger of the two clinging onto his husband as they left the apartment.

"You okay Nonie?" Seungkwan's eyes were painted with worry as a crying child was below them. He gasped again as he scooped Woobin up like a scoop of ice cream and cradled him. "I'm sorry for scolding, you just have to say sorry, Binnie."

"Mmh, okie, sorry Vernon" Woobin quietly apologized and Hansol found it adorable. How the kid was so quiet yet energetic. Woobin really seems like a mixture of Wonwoo and Junhui. "It's okay, I forgive you" Vernon grinned as he grabbed Woobin from his boyfriend's arms and headed to the couch.

He laid down as Woobin cuddled on the blanket as Seungkwan felt so warm. Hugging the other two as Seungkwan tucked his arm under Vernon's neck.

They turned on the movie as Hansol turned his head, "The Princess Switch? Really?" He chuckled as the older blushed slightly, barely seen because of the darkness of their apartment. "Hey! It's good and I wanted to watch it again with you... And Woobin of course"

Woobin cheered at the mention of him as he wiggled his body to face his uncles. "I have to get something." Vernon got up and slid his way to the kitchen. "What?" Seungkwan tilted his head as he held Woobin.

"It's good, don't worry" He reassured the kid as they sat down and watched until his boyfriend came back. "I'm back!" Vernon announced from his chest with big cups. Of hot chocolate, Woobin and his uncle gasped, Seungkwan had his hand out for the cup as Vernon smirked.

"You brought the hot chocolate?" Seungkwan felt betrayal, his boyfriend lied to him. He laughed as he grabbed the mug and put it on the side table, lunging at his boyfriend.

"Go go Uncle Boo!" Woobin cheered and giggled in the back as Vernon let out an 'oof' as they both fell on the floor.

Seungkwan squished Vernon's cheeks and couldn't help but coo, the younger was adorable.

"Mmmh Woobinnie's watching!" Vernon bit his lip into a smile as he reminded Seungkwan. "Who cares? He's not watching, he's too distracted on the hot cocoa." Seungkwan pressed a kiss onto his boyfriend's lips as Vernon took a glance where Woobin would be and saw him drinking a cup of hot cocoa.

He laid back and sighed, "Fine" Vernon let Seungkwan coddle him and kiss his cheeks.

A few hours later, the knocking of the door made the three of the people's heads turn. Seungkwan went up to open the door, he was facing an overexcited Junhui. "He! He took me out on the ice skating date I've always asked for... and, and he got us three tickets to Shenzhen!" Junhui screamed happily with the biggest smile on as he wrapped his long arms around Seungkwan.

"Anyways, how was our little Woo?" Junhui gushed as he ran over to pick up Woobin, making little noises to entertain the child as he giggled.

"It did work, thanks for helping me find a little present for Junnie before Christmas." Wonwoo thanked Seungkwan and Vernon as he followed his husband to coo at their kid.

"Can't believe you hid the hot chocolate from me." Seungkwan shook his head as Hansol was exasperated. "But at least I gave the mugs of hot chocolate back to you Kwannie" He whined as Seungkwan held his face in his hands.

"Oh my Sol, you are so dramatic sometimes." Seungkwan connected their lips as he caressed Vernon's jawline and cheekbone.