bonk - soonhoon

Prompt: Person B and Person A are about to kiss when instead they accidentally hit foreheads really hard and have matching bruises.

Soonyoung and Jihoon sat on the park bench, feeling awkward as they kept scooting closer. Hands and thighs making contact as Jihoon bit his lip. He knew that Soonyoung liked him back, so what was he afraid of?

"Hey Soonyoung—"

"Yeah?" Soonyoung turned his head quicker than the Flash as Jihoon slowly and shyly intertwined their hands.

"I like you.." Jihoon shut his eyes and just hoped that Soonyoung wasn't just clinging onto him everyday for only teasing him.

"I do too.." Jihoon felt the weight of Soonyoung scoot closer to himself.

"Can we.. kiss now?" Jihoon questioned and Soonyoung nodded. Jihoon felt bubbles of nervousness pop in his stomach.

Soonyoung inched closest as he could as he turned his head. Jihoon quickly spun to see Soonyoung as his cheeks were grabbed by Soonyoung.

Soonyoung held the other's cheeks as he slammed their lips together. Less slamming of the lips and more, slamming of the forehead.

"Ouch!" Jihoon winced as he pulled away. He felt a blossoming pain in the middle of his eyebrows. He brought his fingers to his forehead and felt it. Ow. His forehead ached.

"Hehe, sorry" Soonyoung giggled and gingerly touched the other's forehead. "Should I kiss it better?" He suggested and Jihoon was suspicious.

"You're not gonna bump into me again?"

"No promises." He chuckled and held Jihoon's face once again, pulling him into a kiss.

Their teeth clanked together as Soonyoung giggled. It was contagious or something, Jihoon started to giggle as well.

"Yeah lovebirds I'm still here." Jeonghan snickered as he stood in front of the two. Jihoon totally forgot about Jeonghan being there with them.

"Oh hyung! We'd never forget you!" Soonyoung had a wide grin on his face as he eyed the tray of corndogs. "Now can we have some?"

Jeonghan rolled his eyes as he sat across from them both and unpacked the corndogs he got from the food truck. "I'm not sharing with you two, because you guys just ate each other's mouths." Jeonghan unpakced his corndog with sugar and took a bite from it.

"You're my favorite!" Jihoon attempted to have a bite of Jeonghan's food but the older grimaced. "No, Soonyoung is now, you're little crush since—" Jihoon panicked and covered Jeonghan's mouth.

"Since when?" Soonyoung perked up at the words 'crush' and 'Soonyoung'. He grabbed his corndog and ate from it while his eyebrows wiggled. Jihoon's face was pink from the question.

"Since you were—" Jeonghan's voice was muffled until he removed Jihoon's hand and finished his sentence "always stuck by his side since you came to highschool." Jeonghan winked and Jihoon whined.

"Wait really?" Soonyoung's eyes widened and he scooted closer to Jihoon, leaning his head onto the smaller's shoulder. "I like you so so much." He chuckled and Jihoon was flustered and sputtered.

He just couldn't help but feel his heart beat faster in his ribcage as Soonyoung fiddled with Jihoon's fingers.

God. Soonyoung was so cute.