dummy - juncheol

Junhui dashed across the storage facilities, running past humongous heavy metal boxes that were probably a hundred times bigger than him. He felt out of breath as he felt his techwear clothes were weighing him down.

With the weight of his handy dandy grappling hook in his back pants pocket, he had his hands on it as he grabbed it from his pocket and started to quickly shed all of his heavy clothing off.

His blouse and skinny jeans were casual wear that he usually wore under his gear. Junhui felt the feather-like ruffles blow in the wind. He sneaked behind an alley between two heavy boxes as he waited.

"Junhui?! Where are you? I saw you run in here!" A voice that echoed off the wall that Junhui could identify as his boyfriend, Choi Seungcheol. "Why didn't you tell me you were apart of the Iris Angels?!" Junhui heard the other man's strain in his voice as he shouted.

It shouldn't pain him to take a look, right? Junhui snuck over to the corner and flattened himself against the cold metal material of the box, moving forward ever so slightly to take a look at his boyfriend.

"Darling, it doesn't have to be like this! Jeonghan can just apologize and the whole thing would be fine!" Seungcheol's voice projected out onto the hollow storage facility boxes.

Junhui quirked a smirk on his lips as he stared down Seungcheol, who was unknowingly walking towards the area he was. Seungcheol's round, doe-like eyes darting from box to box. Searching for Junhui, sweet.

He observed how Seungcheol paused once he felt material under his feet, Junhui's
clothing he was wearing. He saw how his boyfriend's eyes widened even more. "Are you naked?!" Seungcheol shouted and Junhui stifiled a laugh, noticing how Seungcheol was slightly caressing the mesh and rough material with his left thumb.

Junhui stared his boyfriend up and down in the shadows, panning from the older's combat-like boots to his skin, that was brightly lighted by the streetlamp. He saw the blooming red on his cheekbones as Junhui accidentally slipped out a snicker.

Fuck, he made noise. Junhui saw how Seungcheol's head cocked in his direction, hot. If Seungcheol weren't trying to capture him to hold him hostage to force Jeonghan to apologize.

Junhui picked up his own feet, seeming like they were glued to the concrete because of his shined and slicked black boots. The bottom of the boot scraped against the tiny pebbles on the concrete. He heard crunching concrete right behind him in a fast, repetitive way. Seungcheol found him.

Junhui started to run in a zig-zag, he heard Seungcheol's exasperated huff as he whined, "Why don't you run normally Junnie?!"

"Because that wouldn't be fun, wouldn't it?" Junhui shouted in response as the wind blew back his hair, the gust of wind in his hair cooling him down as he got to the edge of the storage facility. It was a cliff area.

The dark gray haired man paused all motion, except his panting, the rising and falling of his chest was prominent as he sucked in oxygen to his pleading lungs. Junhui waited for Seungcheol to round the corner as he started to walk backwards.

The jet black haired man he adored rounded the corner, his facial expressions tensed as he caught his eyes on Junhui. "Junnie! Don't!" He reached out his hand as Junhui was rocking back and fourth a mere centimeter by the edge with a smile.

"Just come into my arms and I'll turn you in! Nothing bad will happen, we just need Jeonghan to apologize for his bullshit." Seungcheol begged, his eyes teary as he intensely watched Junhui for extreme movement.