care - kwanhoon

-A/N
WOOZI DAY!! also thank you so much for 6k reads!!

Jihoon felt anxious, his hand was slightly shaking as he looked out of the airplane window. It's been two months since he's seen his precious Seungkwan in person. The person who seems a bit annoying with how much he cares about him, but it's endearing.

He had to check his phone multiple times, the clicking sound effect going off everytime. Waking Jeonghan up from his three hour nap, "Hey, Jihoon, I know you want to see Seungkwan already, but we have an hour left. Seungkwan can't magically come on the plane."

Jeonghan was right of course, but that doesn't stop Jihoon's little heart from wanting to see the younger one pop up from one of the airplane seats to surprise him.

He decided to let his wandering eyes rest for a while at least until the plane lands in Seoul. Him and Jeonghan had been going out to Japan for business reasons for two
months, and now he's coming to his home.

We have landed at Incheon International Airport

Jihoon stirred awake at the announcement as Jeonghan was already standing and pulling their luggage from the overhead compartments. "A little help here?" Jeonghan asked as Jihoon hummed, "Hold on" He tried to balance himself with the rush of passengers trying to return home.

Once they both arrived at the airport, Jihoon's eyes couldn't help but scan the area for a certain boy most likely wearing his blue navy Adidas cap. A quick scan made his excitement simmer as Jeonghan started to run "Mingyu!" He watched as the older dashed and jumped into the taller man's arms.

He couldn't but think Seungkwan didn't have time for picking him up. Which was fine of course! Jihoon just wished he were special enough. He wheeled his luggage down the isle as he followed Jeonghan and Mingyu, who were linked at the arms, down the airport hallways.

"Wait!" A voice hollered and it was like the world stopped. Jihoon spun around with anticipation as he spotted the red head with disheveled hair, who was bending over to try to breathe more air in.

Jihoon immediately dropped the luggage and made his way towards his squishy cheeked boyfriend. He wrapped his arms around Seungkwan's neck and pecked his jawline. "I really missed you Kwan" He murmured into the other's shoulder.

"This is the first time I see you in months and all I get is a kiss on the jaw?" Seungkwan sighed dramatically as Jihoon pulled his head away from the warmth of the other's jacket and made a look. "I—I was just joking Hoonie! I'm greatful for all the love I get!" He backed off as Jihoon smirked.

He pulled Seungkwan closer by the hip as he whispered. "Good, so take all the love and care you're gonna get from me." Jihoon pulled the younger into another hug. Jihoon felt that the hug would last forever. Like it was only them in the universe.

Oh, he missed cuddling Seungkwan so dearly. Cuddling other people platonically didn't feel the same as Seungkwan's lovey dovey cuddles.

"Did you make sure to take all the supplements and vitamins I reminded you about?" Seungkwan pressed a kiss onto Jihoon's forehead and tilted his head.

Jihoon smiled and let out a laugh, "How could I forget when you called me everyday to tell me that I should and that you love me?" He kept his arms around Seungkwan as he just gazed at the other. His strands of hair messy and his coat looking like he just thrown it on the meet Jihoon. He was just perfect.

"Hey! I didn't lie!" Seungkwan nuzzled his nose with Jihoon as the older bit back another smile.

"Hey! Lovebirds! We're going to leave you here if you don't hurry up!" Jeonghan shouted from the airport door as Jihoon looked at the older and grabbed Seungkwan's hand.

"Let's hurry!" He snickered and ran with Seungkwan attached to his hand.