ccd 8: antlers - seokhansoo

"Put the antlers back on, they're essential." Joshua spoke as Seokmin had the headband of deer antlers in his hands. Joshu was adamant for them to dress up as reindeer.

"But we can dress up as something else, Jihoon and Wonwoo are dressed up as elves!" Seokmin pleaded, not like he hated being a reindeer. The headband just hurt his head when he wore in.

"But we are special Seok, we're reindeers. And Mingyu is Santa, if that counts" Joshua held his boyfriend's shoulders and kissed him. "A kiss for your troubles?"

Seokmin nodded as he bit his lip, tilting his head into the kiss as the tip of his nose pressed onto Joshua's cheek.

It felt like an intimate moment, them bathing in the sunlight flowing through the window as dust motes floated silently in the air.

"Hey guys? Ugh this is why I don't wanna live you with you two" Someone spoke and peeked their head next to the wall to see their roommates.

"Jeonghan!" Seokmin frowned as he spotted their roommate, who had his hand splayed on his forehead like he was in a play. So dramatic, just like how their roommate is.

"What Seokie? I ruined your perfectly good kiss with Joshuji over here?" He wiggled his eyebrow to tease the youngest as Seokmin's cheeks and ears tingles; growing red at Jeonghan's question.

"Ay, Jeonghan please? Don't tease him too much, he's gonna explode." Joshua wrapped his arm over his boyfriend as the older nodded.

"Yeah yeah whatever, Seokie can handle a little teasing from me if you can." Jeonghan waved his hand to dismiss them as Joshua raised an eyebrow, "What does that mean?"

"That means that if you can deal with me, our so dear boyfriend can." Jeonghan stepped over to tangle his arms behind Seokmin's head and press a kiss onto the tip of his nose.

"But did you really mean you don't want to live with us?" Seokmin had a pout on his face as Joshua tucked his head under Seokmin's jaw, looking at their boyfriend. Who had a look of amusement and amazement.

"I forget how innocent you are Seokmin, don't take me too literally, right Joshuji?" Jeonghan pecked Joshua's cheek as the other nodded with a slight pout on his lips.

"I'm not innocent! I'm just—I'm just scared you're gonna leave us" Seokmin blinks and his eyes look like they had been crafted from pure spring water in caves, shined by the best of shoe shiners, and powdered with moon dust.

Oh how Jeonghan loves these two so dearly that he thinks it might be a little unhealthy.

"Don't think that Seok! He wouldn't do that to us, I'd beat him up before he could even hurt you" Joshua made a plan as Jeonghan tuned back into the conversation.

"Oh dear god, please do, do that if I ever even consider hurting you two. I'd probably punish myself to a mountain retreat so I could reconsider." Jeonghan made an 'eh' sound as he watched his boyfriends giggle at his statement.

"I'm glad we agree Hannie, so, as you can see, antlers are mandatory. Wear them." Joshua had that look in his eyes, like the eyes of a king. Where whatever he says goes. Jeonghan's eyebrows raised as he nodded with a smug grin.

"If you two show me you guys posing in front of the three." Jeonghan slipped out his phone and whipped it out while they posed for a photo. They were too good for his heart.

Seokmin had that same smile, the smile that's charmed Joshua and himself, his genuine smile as he was leaned on Joshua's shoulder;
who was grinning, his eyes morphing into crescent in the dark night of his eyelashes.

Click! "Oh my god you guys are too adorable." Jeonghan held his heart as Seokmin shared a snicker with Joshua as they had the antler headband in their hand.

"Boo!" Joshua placed the antlers on Jeonghan's head as the oldest whined. "It's past Halloween Shuji, get with program!" He joked as the youngest laughed along, making Joshua laugh too.

"I just love you guys." Jeonghan blurted as he stared at his boyfriends, who were in front of the Christmas lights. Creating a ring of lighting behind them, making them look like angels.

"You do?" Joshua said in a sarcastic way like he already knew Jeonghan loved them. That cocky motherfucker, but that was his favorite part about Joshua.

How confident he's gotten with himself that he can openly be snarky and cocky. Joshua's eyes were always sparkling, but Jeonghan's glad that the other let out his sparkles and let the world embrace his being.

Now onto the youngest, their most precious, Seokmin (or Seokie). Jeonghan and Joshua loved him so dearly, showers him with the most affection and kisses possible. Seokmin is just a pure soul who gets emotional at everything. Like seeing a cute puppy, he cries.

Maybe Jeonghan's getting a little too sappy, but he really loves his boyfriends.

"We love you too Jeonghan" Seokmin made a wet kiss on the corner of Jeonghan's mouth as Joshua kissed his cheek right under his eye.

"We'll always love you Hannie" Joshua reiterated the message.

-A/N
i had no idea this ccd was going to be so... sappy. and i had no idea i was going to write these three being boyfriends, but here we are