fresh basket - seoksoo

- A/Nbased on this prompt!! this is my most recent request for a pairing, so you guys are still able to request over on the first of this book (so i can find them easier) now enjoy!! the ending will be a bit different as who can reject seokmin? 🥺🥺

- A/N
based on this prompt!! this is my most recent request for a pairing, so you guys are still able to request over on the first of this book (so i can find them easier) now enjoy!! the ending will be a bit different as who can reject seokmin? 🥺🥺

Joshua was in love with Lee Seokmin, he admits it. The way the younger is way too kind and naïve for his own good is both good and bad. Seokmin is too nice for this world. Joshua thought as he saw Seokmin with his cherry blossom colored lips. His bottom lip was slightly jutted out as Seokmin still had messy hair.

Since the two of them had a free day today, so why did they need to dress up? But what today is? It's laundry day. Both of them despised it, at one point Seokmin even offered to wear the same clothes for the week so they would have less of a load to cleand and dry.

"I'm not letting youu wear the same clothes because I'll end up having to force you to shower because you're like a cat. You hate showers but stay in there for over thirty minutes." Joshua shook his head at the idea the younger brought up.

"Kyeom-ah! Your clothes are ready for folding." He called his beloved over, Seokmin rushed over in a pout, with his hair tussled all about. "But I don't want to!" Seokmin shook his head and refused, Joshua smiling st how endearing the other was, even if he acted like a brat.

Seokmin's pretty, ethereal, glowing eyes widened as he probably came up with an idea, Joshua figured. He got in front of the silver haired boy and started batting his eyelashes. "I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you~" Seokmin sang in a hushed, lullaby tone.

Hs clung onto Joshua as the other was going to grab Seokmin's clothes basket that had clothes fresh from the dryer. "No please, I love you." Seokmin whined and Joshua just chuckled. "Baby, saying I love you doesn't stall you from folding your clothes. You can fold them with or without me in the room."

Seokmin made a (and Joshua quotes) very dramatic gasp as he stands in front of Joshua and then does a trust fall. Joshua stumbled a little, sliding the basket away on the wooden tiles as he opened his arms out for his lover.

"You really don't want to do laundry that bad?" Joshua questioned as Seokmin's corners of his lips turned downwards and he jutted out his lips. "Can you do it for me?" Joshua felt the other's warm arms wrapped around him like a bow on a present.

"Babe, I'll end up folding your clothes, which is, all of the same shirts but in different colors, by the way." Joshua scoffed playfully as Seokmin sighed very loudly as he picked up the pale pink basket and brought it to their own room.

Seokmin dropped the basket on the bed as he laid next to it. "Why is life so hard? I can barely fold clothes and Shua wants me to fold my clothes alone!" He whined as he had a full on conversation with the ceiling. Joshua just couldn't help but lean on the doorway, watching Seokmin with loving eyes.

"I never said do it along~ I can help you." Joshua strolled over and leaped, landing right next to Seokmin and the other swore he was going to see God right there because of his panic.

"Let's start folding now, should we babe?" Joshua asked and Seokmin hummed in a happy tone, a mix of oranges and yellows, the brightest colors filled his heart with Seokmin.

"Yeahh!" Seokmin cheered softly as he pressed a kiss on Joshua's cheek and the older turned towards him.

Seokmin eventually ended up sitting on top of his boyfriend in a straddling position.

Fuck folding clothes.

Seokmin dove into Joshua's soft as a fluffy pillow, lips.