ccd 10: naughty or nice - gyuhan

"Hey Mingyu~" Jeonghan hummed as he leaned on the kitchen counter. "Merry Christmas." He gave a charming grin as headed behind Mingyu, wrapping his arms around Mingyu's waist and nuzzled his head into his neck.

"Mmh? What? I'm making Christmas pancakes" Mingyu spoke with his lips jutted out as he faced Jeonghan before grinning. "You want some right now?"

Jeonghan bit his bottom lip and nodded, trying to reach out to the pan. "Hannie don't touch them yet!" Mingyu warned as he grabbed Jeonghan's hand, turning off the stove as he kissed the back of Jeonghan's hand.

"You okay? Did it burn you?" Mingyu's eyebrows stitched together in worry as Jeonghan bit his lip again with a smile. Oh Mingyu was so dear to him.

"No no I'm fine Mingyu, you're definitely on the nice list for Christmas" He leaned on the taller's shoulders and pecked his cheek.

"Okay, so are you naughty or nice Jeonghan?" Mingyu winked as the older licked his dry lips and cupped Mingyu's cheeks. "I don't know, you tell me Gyu bear" He snickered and squished Mingyu's face together as the other's lips were smushed.

"You'll be on the naughty list for sure, remember when you and Joshua made Seungcheol run on legos?" Mingyu laughed at the memory as the other laughed along.

"That was the best prank ever, even though he might be on the stairs right now" Jeonghan glanced and saw Seungcheol, who was pouting, leaning over the stairway.

"You never apologized for that by the way!" Seungcheol huffed as he headed towards his and Wonwoo's room.

"He's gonna get over it soon" Jeonghan waved his hand away before focusing his attention back on his lovely boyfriend. Jeonghan held Mingyu's shoulders and pressed kisses tonhis collarbone.

"You wanna make legos with me?" Jeonghan gave a mischievous smirk as he grabbed Mingyu's chin to face him, "It'll be fun!"

"But you'll definitely pull something on me" Mingyu puffed and huffed as Jeonghanc snickered. "I wasn't going to but you gave me an idea"

"Hannie" He whined as Jeonghan pulled him away from the kitchen and towards his room. Jeonghan dragged Mingyu into his room and brought something from under his bed. "Look Gyu" He wiggled his eyebrows and showed Mingyu the lego box.

"Junnie bought me this, isn't this cute?"

"Yeah yeah" Mingyu examined the box as he gasped "400 pieces?! How are you gonna do it all?" Mingyu blinked multiple times while glancing between his boyfriend and the lego box.

"You're gonna help me, Mister on the nice list" Jeonghan poked at Mingyu's chest and opened the box "voilà!" He winked and started to read the instructions.

An hour and forty-five minutes in and here he was, sitting, with Jeonghan as they've barely started. Mingyu had attempted to make the base but Jeonghan told him not to because the instructions said not to yet.

Mingyu has sat on thirty or more legos during that time period, as he whimpers and whines and Jeonghan cackles at him quietly before being concerned. He loves Jeonghan for how the older can joke around but then be genuinely concerned the next moment. His eyebrows furrowed and his hand in reach to help the younger.

"Here, I did it" Mingyu secretly crafted the lego base as he handed it as a present "here, your Christmas gift." Mingyu joked and Jeonghan's eyes widened like globes, "Thanks so much, I was trying to look for the pieces since I made majority of it."

Mingyu leaned over to look at how much Jeonghan had done and, wow, Jeonghan wasn't lying. So in that time span of Mingyu putting together the base, Jeonghan had finished the rest of the 320 lego pieces with ease. This man had to be magic.

"How!?" Mingyu exclaimed as he put the whole lego car together.

"I just really like legos, I hope more people sre getting them for me for Christmas." Jeonghan went on and gushed about how legos took time and patience as Mingyu listened with open ears.

"Hey! Who made Christmas-themed pancakes? I'm going to eat them!" Someone, who seemed like Joshua, yelled from the kitchen as the pair met each other's eyes.

"Hold on!" Mingyu ran out as he slipped on the lego car.

CRASH!

"Oh my god! Gyu are you okay?" Jeonghan's face was a mix of 'should I laugh?' and 'oh my god my boyfriend tripped on legos'. He caressed Mingyu's cheeks before pecking his lips.

"Can you kiss my ass?"

"No way! Really? That'd be naughty"

"No but for real, it hurts Hannie!" Mingyu huffed and whined, complaining to the older about his aching butt.

"Oh you, clumsy gargantuan" Jeonghan connected their lips as Mingyu kissed back.

"I'm your clumsy gargantuan on the nice list" Mingyu boasted quietly.

"Thanks for the meal whoever made it!" Joshua called out to the dorm rooms.