ever since we were young - soonwoo

It's July 15th. He still has time to prepare for this huge party that he set up for his admirable lover. Wonwoo was still at work, that meant he had lots of time before Wonwoo comes back from his editing books job.

"Hey, can you come to Wonwoo's birthday party?" Soonyoung called many of their friends as they all accepted the invitation. The only thing is. You know what? Nevermind.

Soonyoung put on his headband and shorts with a long tee as he practiced the sequence he choreographed by himself. Jihoon helped make the song as it was kind of for fun. He was going to be wearing overalls with a skin colored tank top under.

He stretched as he kicked his leg and jumped. Belting with the music as he sang the lyrics from his heart. It was like it was engraved in his soul. This silly birthday party song all just for Wonwoo.

He was sweating heavily as a knock was on the door. Seokmin and Seungkwan! His best friends that were dating other people. Soonyoung approved of the two people they were dating.

Seungkwan's boyfriend was name Hand Soul or something of the sort, and Seokmin's name was Cheez-its or something similar to that.

The three of them set up the dance and started to practice with each other. Booseoksoon.

Day One of the surprise completed!

Day Two arrives within no time, a day before the surprise party.

Soonyoung panted as he placed his hands on his hips and Seungkwan had to go. He had to go because him and Hansol had a date. Sooner or later Seokmin had to go because he promised to spend time with Jisoo.

This made Soonyoung sit on his couch, sighing softly as he got up, taking a sip of his cocktail as he grinned brightly. He knew he shouldn't practice drunk, but this would be a first. In their friend group, they said that Soonyoung suddenly turned mature when he was drunk.

He took a deep breath. All this with his friends going out on dates, it made him miss Wonwoo. This would be a surprise party because Wonwoo would be coming back from his editing job that he spent days on. So he would be exhausted, Soonyoung made it a mission so that Wonwoo wouldn't be exhausted on his birthday.

Sure, they facetimed all the time because they're that clingy couple. But Soonyoung was missing having that warmth in his arms or around him. Despite his shy and cold attitude he had at work. Or that's what Seungcheol said his first impression of Wonwoo was.

Soonyoung was the opposite, he was a bright ball of energy. But Wonwoo and Soonyoung were around the same, they choreographed dances together for Soonyoung's dance class. It was full of teens that were energetic. Wonwoo was amazing at mostly everything.

During when he was thinking, his body wandered along the halls to their shared bedroom. Soonyoung held up Wonwoo's big light grey jacket and sniffed it. It comforted him during Wonwoo's long trips.

He laid back on the bed wondering how Wonwoo felt right now. He missed him.

He snapped out of his mind once a ring was heard. Soonyoung checked his phone to see a contact name, 'WonWon 🐱❤️'. He immediately accepted the call as it was a facetime.

"Hey baby, how are you?"

Soonyoung blushed at the sudden nickname as he was the one that called Wonwoo that.

"Uhh." Soonyoung panted as he continued out of breath. "I'm doing great," he panted again, "what about you?"

"Baby are you okay? Sunshine?"