ccd 4: santa says - 2seung

Seungcheol had been planning to get Seungkwan a present for Christmas. The problem is, Seungkwan won't tell him what he wants.

"You be creative, I'm sure it's okay" Seungkwan would smile at him and pat his shoulder while leaving to work.

Seungcheol had a little bit for time until his boyfriend returned home. He headed to the kitchen, opening the fridge and putting his head in the fridge.

"I'm home~" A person at the door sang and Seungcheol lifted his head up, bonking it in the fridge as he whines. Getting his head out of the fridge and pouting until he saw Seungkwan.

"Kwan-ah!" Seungcheol threw his beefy arms around his boyfriend as Seungkwan dropped his bag with a clank!

"Oh you himbo, my himbo" Seungkwan hummed and hugged Seungcheol, pressing a quick kiss onto his cheek before pulling away and grinning. "What have you been doing darling?" He had his arms wrapped around Seungcheol's neck.

"Mmm, nothing" Seungcheol smiled with his lips as he jutted his lips out. Seungkwan shook his head fondly as he pressed a kiss on Seungcheol's lips.

"You are ridiculous my love" Seungkwan shoved Seungcheol playfully as the older huffed and crossed his arms.

"I've been trying to get a present for you, can you just tell me?" Seungcheol begged Seungkwan as the younger shook his head and grinned. "Just get me whatever you think is good" He shrugged as Seungcheol frowned.

"That barely even helps at all! I want you to be the happiest with my present" Seungcheol puffed out his chest like a rooster as Seungkwan snickered and made his way to the couch.

"Just do whatever Santa says" Seungkwan suggested, knowing that the other is very gullible and most likely still believes in Santa.

"Oh really?!" Seungcheol's eyebrows shot up in curiosity. "So he'll tell me?"

"Uh-huh"

That Santa, comes in the form of Yoon Jeonghan. The happy couple had no idea Jeonghan was about to be the biggest menace on Earth.

"What about you give him plane tickets?" Jeonghan suggested while biting the tip of his pen while writing an essay at his house. Seungcheol just sat on Jeonghan's leather couch, sitting as straight as he could with his hands in his lap like a child.

"Plane tickets? Will that really make him happy?" Seungcheol's eyes sparkled and Jeonghan almost felt bad for tricking the poor guy. Keyword, almost.

"Yeah! He'll totally love it! What about you go to New York? See the sights, be romantic?" Jeonghan wiggled his eyebrows as Seungcheol blinked twice before a tinted blush sizzled on his cheeks.

"So I'll buy the plane tickets, then after Christmas, we are going straight to New York. Does that sound good?" Seungcheop tried to plan out his perfect present for his lover.

"Mhm! I'll be watching you two believe or not" Jeonghan had his fingers into a v shape faced towards himself, and then pointed his two fingers at the older.

"Creepy, but okay" Seungcheol bounced from the couch, ready to go home and buy the tickets before his beloved comes home from work and gets a break.

He drove home with his feet tapping lightly on the pedal as Seungcheol slipped out of his own car, with a pip in his step as he headed home to their apartment.

Seungcheol had gotten on their comfortable couch as he splayed his limbs all over. With the laptop in his lap as he looked at ticket prices. "Expensive, but if that's was Kwan-ah wants, that's okay" He mumbled as he clicked on the buy button for two tickets.

———

It's been a week since then, Christmas is tomorrow, and Seungcheol was beaming with excitement in his body as he cuddled his boyfriend in bed. Pressing a kiss to the soft skin of his cheek before Seungkwan elicited a whine in response. That just made the older smile softly while pressing more kisses, to his cheek and temple.

"Hey, I know you're clingy, but one more minute Cheol." Seungkwan held Seungcheol's arms around his was like a raft as the warm emitting from the older helped him keep toasty.

"Okay," Seungcheol dragged out the word as he put his head back on the pillow and pulled the younger closer. Humming a song as Seungkwan slowly woke up from his half-asleep state.

"You wanna tell me what you got me?" This was a trick question of course, Seungcheol said this since he was curious. Seungkwan separated his lips to talk before closing them and shaking his head.

"Santa says you're an ass for trying to find out your present early." Seungkwan murmured as he took his time to rotate his body to face his beefy boyfriend.

He was faced with a big pouting man as he scoffed, shaking his head, "You can't find out your present early, that's cheating." He reasoned with Seungcheol as the older shook his head.

"Not that,"

"Then what?"

Seungcheol tackled the younger as they rolled in their toasty sheets, full of giggles and smiles as the morning light poured onto them. The older was now right above Seungkwan as he smirked, "You're a liar Kwan."

"How? Seungkwan was really curious because from his memory, he hasn't lied at all.

"Santa wouldn't say that I'm an ass, he's not that mean. I think." He said the last part quietly to himself as Seungkwan just watched his boyfriend soak up the sun rays like a plant.

Seungcheol was so endearing, when he would speak to himself or be clingy; when he would scrunch his nose at strong smells and stick his tongue out while focusing on things.

And he is so gullible and sweet, that's the best part.

———

It was Christmas, they were moments away from revealing their presents to each other as they were the last couple out of their friend group to.

"Three, two, one! You can look now!" Joshua clapped as the boyfriends opened their eyes and unwraped their presents.

Huh.

Seungcheol was perplexed, wasn't this the present he gave Seungkwan? He picked up the two tickets and examined them. Yeah, they were!

"Wait, did you get tickets too?" Seungkwan's scrunched eyebrows were seen above the ticket that was in front of his face as Seungcheol nodded slowly.

"Yoon Jeonghan! I'm so gonna kill you!" Seungkwan shouted as he jumped from his seat and paced towards the devil in disguise.

"Yoon Jeonghan?" Seungcheol muttered under his breath as he connected the pieces. He must've also told Seungkwan to buy him tickets to New York the day after Christmas!

"Yoon Jeonghan!" Seungcheol finally piped up as he chased the guy with Seungkwan.

"Did you do this so we'd come along?" Joshua questioned to the running individual who was running for his life.

"Yeah!" Jeonghan snickered as the boyfriends caught up to him as Joshua sighed and shook his head, pinching his nose bridge.