ccd 2: baby it's cold outside - boogyu

It's Christmas, the best time of the year, right?

Not for Seungkwan, he's stuck at home while the others are getting to explore the winter wonderland without him. Seungkwan huffed while he sniffled, the cold was the worst thing that's happened to him this week.

Seungkwan was down with a cold, even though he planned to propose to Mingyu tonight. Since he knew that it would be snowing, but he woke up with sneezing and sniffling.

"Are you sure you don't want company?" Jeonghan asked while a worried expression was washed on his face. Seungkwan hated it, that people cared, and that he was sick.

"No, I'm fine, you can go with Seungcheol and Shua; they're probably making a snowman without you" He tried to have the best sing-song voice he could as Jeonghan gasped, running out of the doorway and hopping outside.

That's all of them, Seungkwan had seen everyone leave the door to play in the door or snowball fight. Too bad he can't.

"Are you sure that you don't want company?" A voice spoke from the kitchen as Seungkwan yelped in shock as an arm wrapped around him and the couch space next to him dipped.

"You spooked me Gyu" Seungkwan huffed as Mingyu let out giggles.

"Well, I heard you came down with the cold and I decided to stay with you this Christmas morning." Mingyu hummed as he pressed a warm kiss on Seungkwan's cheek.

"That reminds me, can we go outside? In the snow?" Seungkwan batted his eyelashes at the taller as Mingyu bit his lip, thinking.

"You'd be even sicker if you go in the snow with a cold." Mingyu pouted as Seungkwan begged.

"Please please! Can we go? It'll be for five minutes! Only!" Seungkwan pleaded as Mingyu kept shaking his head.

If Mingyu could agree, he would. But this is for Seungkwan's safety. Seungkwan rolled his eyes and got up, opening the door. The cold air bursting in his face as a smile appeared on his face. Wrapped in a blanket, Seungkwan hopped off of the front step.

He saw all the members playing in the snow. Mingyu called for him as he just crouched over the snow, balling it in his hands as Mingyu made it to the front door.

"Boo? Please come inside" Mingyu frowned as he saw the younger playing in the snow. "Or I'll pick you up!" He snickered as he ran behind the younger. Wrapping his arms around Seungkwan's waist, Seungkwan grinning and tossing a snowball at Mingyu's chest.

"You got my coat wet? Now you really have to pay!" He smirked as he lifted the younger, who begged to stay in the snow as he made his way inside.

"But please? Five minutes?" Seungkwan put up five fingers as Mingyu refused.

"Baby, it's cold outside, you're staying here with me drinking hot cocoa." Mingyu pressed a kiss to his temple as Seungkwan let out a defeated sigh.

He cuddled on the couch with his blanket that had remnants of snow particles on it. Seungkwan was sitting in front of the fireplace they had, it was cranked up with fire for Seungkwan.

Where's Mingyu? He wondered after staring at the fireplace for five minutes straight.

"Here comes your waiter! What would you like?" Mingyu was dressed up in a suit with white ruffles on the inside. Bowing as he had that stupid grin that Seungkwan was in love with.

"One hot cocoa please?" Seungkwan played along as he saw Mingyu pout and his eyes melted into puppy eyes. Then he realized, "Two hot cocoas? For me and my boyfriend" Seungkwan blew a kiss at Mingyu.

"Okay, it'll come right up in a few seconds!" Mingyu happily trotted back to the kitchen. Not before slipping with a groan and an "ouch". Classic Mingyu style, Seungkwan thought as he stood up, checking to see if his goof of a boyfriend was alright.

"You okay Mingyu?" He asked as he crouched next to Mingyu's laying body.

"Mmmh." He whined as Seungkwan rolled his eyes fondly while Mingyu sat up and pull him close by the shoulders.

It was like the world stopped, it was just them two, Mingyu with his stupid waiter costume and Seungkwan, who had a cold.

Seungkwan gazed at Mingyu's eyelashes, his plush lips as he pressed their lips together. Mingyu grinned into the kiss as he wrapped his arms around Seungkwan.

"C'mon!" Seungkwan cheered as he pulled Mingyu up and to their room.

———

The next morning, Seungkwan simmered in the morning sun as he yawned, stretching his limbs. "Oww" Mingyu whined from above him as Seungkwan mumbled an apology, gazing up at the other.

Mingyu looked like a greek god in the shining sun.

He let out a loud cough as Seungkwan's eyes widened.

Fuck. He got a cold.